Petr Cech

eldo

Chamberlain for Cech would be a great deal for us. I love AOC, think he's severely underrated. If we get AOC and get in perhaps a top class CM that'd be a good start to the summer.

I personally think he is among the best English players around ATM. Doesn't get the praise he deserves IMO.

On the back page of The Sun tomorrow morning, an exclusive claiming Jose Mourinhowants Theo Walcott or Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain at Chelsea if they are to hand over Petr Cech toArsenal.Cech will have a year left on his contract this summer, and Arsenal are thought to be among several top clubs interested in the goalkeeper.

SkySports

Chamberlain for Cech would be a great deal for us. I love AOC, think he's severely underrated. If we get AOC and get in perhaps a top class CM that'd be a good start to the summer.

i rate him massively, right now he's technically the best attacking player England have. I cant believe how underrated he is when it comes to the English media, i know injuries have slowed down his career but he's the real deal IMO.

Ox is good, yeah. But he has two major weaknesses, his fitness and his lack of end product.

I like the idea but a swap is never happening. And Cech's a champion, he deserves better than Arsenal.

Chamberlain is better than Sterling imo and would be a good deal. He's a good dribbler with fantastic balance and strength on the ball.

I can take cech going to manutd, about the same level as degea, But cech in arsenal is :fainthv9:

Chamberlain is a fantastic player, but he always gets injured. However I don't know if it's because he's injury prone or because of the Arsenal injury curse.

Fabregas got injured in arsenal too, but in Chelsea he's not. Arsenal have the worst medical staff among big teams. Chamberlain will fare better here