Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa are dreadful and Liverpool had to win at some point. I had both City and Liverpool on my accumulator, too bad Klopp and his team full of wankers ruined it. Hamburg's first win away from home in a year. They were 0-2-12 since that 3-0 win against Freiburg in October last year. Now they are 1-2-12. Lucky me.

Hahahhahah... I know that feel bro.

Munich, bvb, hull, sunderland, valencia, barca, RM, chelsea, whu, benfica, soton (w/d).

I put an acc on them.

Call me paranoid but having an uneasy feeling ahead of this game. The circumstances are too much in our favor. Am feeling like something silly/bad is gonna happen.

The only way we can get a negative result is if its a close game at the end because arsenal could easily nick it. I don't think Jose respects Wenger or his philosophy, he will set us out to bully them and kill the game early. i expect at least 3-0 at halftime

Jose Vs Arsene :D
Costa Vs Merty & Kosienly :getin:
Hazard Vs Chambers :wank2:
Schurrle Vs Gibbs B)
Oscar, Matic and Cesc Vs Flamini, Wilshere and Ozil :blue scalf:
Cesar Vs OX :dance:
Iva Vs Sanchy :angry: :angry:
JT and Cahill Vs Welbeck <_< <_<

I do expect them to react after being humiliated like they were last year. Its like being in a fight, the person who is most angry usually wins... We are laughing at them right now, they may come in with that sucker punch. I truly believe the first 15min will be the most crucial portion of the match, if they come out guns blazing and we weather that we'll win going away. The longer the match goes on without a decisive moment benefits us!

I'm confident but I know that they carry a threat.

we as fans are over-confident but i am sure jose will be jose and the players will be anything but over-confident.

like any big match, we will be setup not to lose (which is the most essential thing for jose). we will be cautious in our approach for the first 15mins. if arsenal make the BLUNDER of coming all guns blazing and give us the chance to counter, that will set the tone for the match. infact, was not this exactly what happened last season too.

Sanchez gives them a different type of threat to what we are used to from previous seasons, but I am confident we can shut them out.

I think the movement of our front 4 will be too much, in fact Costa alone will be too much.

2/3-0

The stuff i read on twitter... Its like we´re facing Malmö FF or something..

I do however believe well win it, 3-1, counter attack at its best.

Like we're facing Malmo FF??? Damn, those guys overrate arsenal.

:getin:

Welbeck just urgh...expect him to do well.

5 min silence because England play next week and Gerrard won't be apart if it and he's such a amazing captain we should reflect on what he's achieved and mourn what he wont

That and man u play at 12 may play a part to