Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect a tight game. Hazard is going to have to step it up. Arsenal should be there for the taking because i don't think chambers can handle hazard. We also have to keep Matic on Ozil. His lazy ass can't hang with Nemanja, i just hope fabregas can dominate or equalise wilshere's threat

Cannot wait for this match. Need the guys focused and ready to take it to them early like last year. I prefer Schurrle Oscar Hazard behind Costa for this one. Hazard may get his chance to shine in this one and the club needs it. Let's get the 3 points, have Spurs take out Southampton and be at least 5 points clear of everyone by Sunday night and enjoy the break :D

Come on you Chelsea! :blue scalf:

Eid Mubarak to all... :)

a very interesting fixture... for the first time after 4 seasons we have a confidence infusing team....

a fearsome juggernaut !!!

lot of ppl are afraid we are jinxing etc... but to be true champions u need to go into a game as favourites and win ...week in and week out..no matter who your opponent is....

and its not like we havent been here....there was a time all we have to do was wait for a goal and know the jobs done!!

i read in above posts our defense is not gr8... its awesome...for the style we are playing these days it is very good and terry is doing a gr8 job organising our back ...

i personally think playing everton at their home is far more difficult than playing arsenal at our home !!

we can and should dominate midfield and then the story is same.... but if this turns out to be a hard match then we have an opportunity to test the character of this new team and that could prove to be a very valuable experience in latter stages of the season....especially in champions league..

He's right though, Arsenal don't have any leaders in their team (well, Mikel Arteta is a good captain, but that's about it)

Chambers - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Gibbs

Flamini / Arteta

Chamberlain - Ramsey - Wilshere - Ozil

Welbeck

No one to take the game by the scruff of the neck, no one to lead the others on

We'll score lots as it was obvious we were saving our goals tonight for October the fifth!

I hope so we won 6 - 0 last season against them.. come on this season we might get the same, howeve Eto'o scored our first goal, so maybe Costa this time.