Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- We beat them 6-0 last season.

- We are stronger than what we were last season.

- They are weaker than they were last season.

We have everything in our hands to repeat last game's result. We just need to execute.

We have everything in our hands to repeat last game's result. We just need to execute.

That's what scares me to be honest. Too much factors pointing at our win, and an easy one at that - it's almost like a build-up to a big disappointment.

I hope I'm just panicking and we won't have problems tomorrow, but I won't be surprised at any result.

Mostly agreed, but I wouldn't say they're weaker. They have injuries yeah but overall their team's stronger this year. The XI they'll put out tomorrow will be much better than that of last season's 6-0.

Szsceny

Chambers - Per - Kosc - Gibbs

Flamini - Wilshere

Alexis - Ozil - Oxlade

Welbeck

Solid team. We should beat them though.

That's what scares me to be honest. Too much factors pointing at our win, and an easy one at that - it's almost like a build-up to a big disappointment.

I hope I'm just panicking and we won't have problems tomorrow, but I won't be surprised at any result.

Yeah same.That and their fans expect a easy win for us as well..bit hmm thats usually a jynx lol.

Mostly agreed, but I wouldn't say they're weaker. They have injuries yeah but overall their team's stronger this year. The XI they'll put out tomorrow will be much better than that of last season's 6-0.

Szsceny

Chambers - Kosc - Per - Gibbs

Flamini - Wilshere

Alexis - Ozil - Oxlade

Welbeck

Solid team. We should beat them though.

The thing is that Wenger doesn't really play 2 DMs.

He sets out a line-up more like this:

Szsceny

Chambers - Kosc - Per - Gibbs

Flamini

Wilshere Oxlade

Alexis Ozil

Welbeck

Also le voyeur is very stubborn. He won't change his tactics to fit his opponents. le voyeur feels that the goonie formula is superior in all regards. The big question mark is if le arse will come out a bit more conservative. Jose is more flexible & everyone knows this. le voyeur is more static & is not flexible.

lol so you would rather be up against a team where the odds are against us? Chill out... it's just Wenger and his Arsenal. We'll tear them to shreds. I'm sure of it.

Call me paranoid but having an uneasy feeling ahead of this game. The circumstances are too much in our favor. Am feeling like something silly/bad is gonna happen.

Yeah, have that same feeling. Feel like this is going to be an incredibly tough game

Call me paranoid but having an uneasy feeling ahead of this game. The circumstances are too much in our favor. Am feeling like something silly/bad is gonna happen.

Its almost too perfect.

The way I'm seeing it, after we smacked them 6-0 we're going to have to expect a reaction or better yet may wait for a reaction before we wake up. In my head I can see another 6-0 but in my heart I'm getting a warning. Football isn't played on paper, emotionally I feel like Arsenal have the edge, they have more to prove to themselves and their fans. Not to mention I'm not sure Fab will be 100% motivated... He better be!

Its almost too perfect.

The way I'm seeing it, after we smacked them 6-0 we're going to have to expect a reaction or better yet may wait for a reaction before we wake up. In my head I can see another 6-0 but in my heart I'm getting a warning. Football isn't played on paper, emotionally I feel like Arsenal have the edge, they have more to prove to themselves and their fans. Not to mention I'm not sure Fab will be 100% motivated... He better be!

I'm not sure I can take it at all IF we lose. That would be just too nonsense to take! (especially when the international break is after this)

I'm not sure I can take it at all IF we lose. That would be just too nonsense to take! (especially when the international break is after this)

I do expect them to react after being humiliated like they were last year. Its like being in a fight, the person who is most angry usually wins... We are laughing at them right now, they may come in with that sucker punch. I truly believe the first 15min will be the most crucial portion of the match, if they come out guns blazing and we weather that we'll win going away. The longer the match goes on without a decisive moment benefits us!

I'm confident but I know that they carry a threat.