Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We're going to the Turkish airline arena next week", "Hugh?, are Chelsea a turkish club?", "they must have some history with the country or something"..

Hate the fact it has an another country in the brand name, this is an English club.. having the word 'Turkey' and a possible 'Turkey stadium' in the future is just distasteful. It's not like Audi or someone is going to have 'Germany Audi' or 'Sony China'

Sauber?

Can we "upgrade" the current deal we have with them?

Mind you, I don't think there is any money involved in the current deal. I think it's just a mutually benificial agreement of us putting their logo around the bridge and in th e conference room in return for them putting ours on their F1 car.

"We're going to the Turkish airline arena next week", "Hugh?, are Chelsea a turkish club?", "they must have some history with the country or something"..

Yes, because everyone now is convinced that Arsenal are a team from the Arabian gulf...

Mind you, I don't think there is any money involved in the current deal. I think it's just a mutually benificial agreement of us putting their logo around the bridge and in th e conference room in return for them putting ours on their F1 car.

Yes, because everyone now is convinced that Arsenal are a team from the Arabian gulf...

I imagine so.

Could work very well, Abramovich's company invest heavily in sponsorship with them. They then use say 90-95% of this money to invest heavily in sponsorship with Chelsea. Win/win

Hate the fact it has an another country in the brand name, this is an English club.. having the word 'Turkey' and a possible 'Turkey stadium' in the future is just distasteful. It's not like Audi or someone is going to have 'Germany Audi' or 'Sony China'

Literally no one would think that.

Barcelona have Qater on their shirts and nothing is said of it.

Just to add on that, they are so broke. Infact they could be running bankrupt. They have no funds to run their team, let alone sponsoring us. If we get some bucket loads of money from REDBULL, it could be awesome.

Just to add on that, they are so broke. Infact they could be running bankrupt. They have no funds to run their team, let alone sponsoring us. If we get some bucket loads of money from REDBULL, it could be awesome.

Not a chance red bull would sponsor us. They have their own football teams. Red bull Leipzig; New York Red Bulls; Red bull Salzburg; Red bull Brasil and Red bull Ghana.

They might buy a team in England, not sponsor though.

Not a chance red bull would sponsor us. They have their own football teams. Red bull Leipzig; New York Red Bulls; Red bull Salzburg; Red bull Brasil and Red bull Ghana.

They might buy a team in England, not sponsor though.

OK. Didn't know that they owned the teams.

I'm guessing by some of the comments - none of you have ever flown Turkish Airways? :)

They are literally cleaning up on awards - they are beating the Emirates (who are awesome) in many categories

Their fleet is super modern and the business class is just amazing! Unlike my recent trip on Virgin, who desperately need to get their Dreamliners in the air!!!

My best experience to date is still Emirates - Heathrow to Dubai! Board the flight from the business lounge - upstairs on an A380 - amazing... ;)

So whilst the logo is shit and the name is dodgy - if they give us plenty of money - I won't mind so much :)

I'm just about to board an Ethopian Air plane to Zanzibar (Honeymoon) - economy - this is gonna be a rude awakening ;)