Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see "BANNED" on TOPTB's post somewhere on this page? is that true? have gods atleast heard my call!!! :ph34r:

I liked him a lot. We had our disagreements on a lot of issues. Especially Lukaku. But that is what is great about this forum. It would be boring if everyone agreed. I can see why he came across aggressively but I am utterly disappointed he has been banned. I think he was one of the best posters around. I will miss him. There is not a place to discuss this so that is why I felt I should mention it here. Part of me hopes that the mods reverse their decision. Please :ermm::mouthclosed:

Regarding the game I hope Costa is fit. With the form he is in I want him to carry on playing and add to his goal tally. Swansea cannot be underestimated. Both of us are the only teams with 100% records. Just want this week to get out the way so I can get back to the enjoyment of PL football. You appreciate how much you love PL football when the international break is on.

x2440z.png

This cracked me up. Not bad for a team that attempted fewer through balls last season than relegated Norwich. Now it's Chelsea's strength apparently. :lol:

Finishing scoring chances is also nice. Very nice.

Protecting a lead, a Chelsea weakness???

Who came up with that? Have we surrendered a lead this season? Nope. In fact other than the Athletico home game last season, when was the last time we didn't keep hold a lead because i am struggling to think of it! Lmao!

Protecting a lead, a Chelsea weakness???

Who came up with that? Have we surrendered a lead this season? Nope. In fact other than the Athletico home game last season, when was the last time we didn't keep hold a lead because i am struggling to think of it! Lmao!

No one comes up with the characteristics of the teams. They are calculated from the current season's whoscored stats. I think "protecting the lead" stat includes conceding after scoring, and the game against Everton likely contributed to that. I wouldn't take it seriously at this point.

x2440z.png

This cracked me up. Not bad for a team that attempted fewer through balls last season than relegated Norwich. Now it's Chelsea's strength apparently. :lol:

Finishing scoring chances is also nice. Very nice.

Welcome to the world of Cesc Fabregas :)

No one comes up with the characteristics of the teams. They are calculated from the current season's whoscored stats. I think "protecting the lead" stat includes conceding after scoring, and the game against Everton likely contributed to that. I wouldn't take it seriously at this point.

Oh right, I see. Thought somebody was having a laugh down there.

Easily one of the best contributors to the forum. Too bad he's gone he had an excellent understanding of the game... Too many kids around here.

That is such a stupid thing to say, is this the kids that will continue supporting Chelsea long after the older generation has gone and carrying on the legacy.....?

or shall we just tell kids not to support chelsea, and to go support another team?

they have as much as a right as anyone does to be on these forums...what makes you so special that you can say , he or she or they shouldn't be on here?

That is such a stupid thing to say, is this the kids that will continue supporting Chelsea long after the older generation has gone and carrying on the legacy.....?

or shall we just tell kids not to support chelsea, and to go support another team?

Are these the kids that save up their money to go to games at Stamford Bridge? tell me...how many games a season to you get too from Jamaica?

they have as much as a right as anyone does to be on these forums...what makes you so special that you can say , he or she or they shouldn't be on here?

Didier forever and I may have had our disagreements on things, but we completely agree on this, most people on here try to have a civil and friendly discussion, yet for some individuals, that is not enough!

Didn't you read Special Juan's post?!!! No more talking on this matter! :readthemessage:

But to answer your baby question, I go to about two games a season. Last year I was at the Bridge for Utd and Stoke...

Its not about entitlement, its about good dialogue.

hook yourself on some phonics too.

Didn't you read Special Juan's post?!!! No more talking on this matter! :readthemessage:

But to answer your baby question, I go to about two games a season. Last year I was at the Bridge for Utd and Stoke...

Its not about entitlement, its about good dialogue.

So why can't kids have a good dialogue?

Lads,

Quick question :) Can you suggest me a pub around the Bridge to watch Arsenal - City game (ofc would be better if there are chelsea fans :D )

Also, I kind of struggled to find where the fans are warming up before home games. If you can suggest me the best place to have a pint or two I will be very grateful.

Also if you do meetups, as a student I wasnt able to support the team as much as I wanted, but now I will try to attend as many games as possible.

true blue fan here, thx :)

P.S. As for the Swansea game, I can't really see a way for us to lose a point. Just a bit more tricky since they are second.

Welcome to the world of Cesc Fabregas :)

The way Fabregas has already transformed the team... It's incredible. Crazy how some were so opposed to this signing, we really needed a top player of with his footballing profile to truly complete the side.

Starting to look fairly similar to the effect Bergkamp had on Arsenal when he joined them.