Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys im going to be bold here.

Predict a 4-0 Win with Costa(2), Schurrle, Hazard and JT to score.

Swansea in my eyes are nothing special. Had a good run..

costa 2 schurrle,hazard and JT isnt that 5 goals :P

The game which I believe Hazard will show an extraordinary performance. To be honest, I wish that. The team makes it going just perfect but it Hazard can't get along with others in the pitch right now. If he gets back to his standard, the team will be a lot better than it is now.

I honestly don't understand the "Hazard's been average " vibe I've been getting across the forum so far. He's been solid to excellent in all 3 games imo,having a much better start than any of his previous seasons. I mean, just because costa and fabregas are reaping the glory, we shouldn't misjudge Hazard's decent form, no?

I honestly don't understand the "Hazard's been average " vibe I've been getting across the forum so far. He's been solid to excellent in all 3 games imo,having a much

I know he is capable of doing much better than that. Maybe that's because the team did just great, Hazard seemed a bit worse than the team, I don't know. But I think he definitely doesn't show as good performance as team does.

I know he is capable of doing much better than that. Maybe that's because the team did just great, Hazard seemed a bit worse than the team, I don't know. But I think he definitely doesn't show as good performance as team does.

No,I get what you're saying, it sure seems as if he was pushed off stage a bit, but truth isn't always appearance :) if you look at his numbers, he looked rock solid. But, of course, he must improve. And so he shall!

No,I get what you're saying, it sure seems as if he was pushed off stage a bit, but truth isn't always appearance :) if you look at his numbers, he looked rock solid. But, of course, he must improve. And so he shall!

I'm sure he will make it better and better by time. Actually Swansea game would be that game for him

Yeah...I mean Dave was players player of the year last season, but OBV you know much better than them ( and Jose)

I'm guessing you turned down Romans job offer?

Last season we didn't have Filipe Luis on the bench. Azpi was excellent defensively last season but didn't offer anything going forward. He was excused from that as we simply didn't have another left back that could offer us defensive solidity AND offer us something going forward. Now we do.

That really is a weak argument. If you go by that logic then we can stop debating about everything and just close this forum.

Mourinho isn't automatically right. He is human. Not every decision he makes is the right one.

This is become one of the most important point we should get, considering we're going to Etihad the week after. Not mentioning that Swans are in a great shape also, I think there will not be much change.

Schurrle must be a starter in replace of Willian, and Oscar too if he is fit and doing well at Brazil NT, if not Ramires could be a starter once again. Expected the rest to remain the same.

I was for starting Luis in this match, but is Nathan Dyer the best player to line him up against for his first start when we have matches against Schalke and Bolton coming up in the space of a week? You'd expect Azpi to start at City as well so it might be a good time to rest him.