Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

The game which I believe Hazard will show an extraordinary performance. To be honest, I wish that. The team makes it going just perfect but Hazard can't get along with others in the pitch right now. If he gets back to his standard, the team will be a lot better than it is now.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the book in my library but I actually don't have the time for it. I still didn't read but I can't wait. I just watched movie a few times. Next year second movie is coming.

The books are better than the movie, imo. Go chronologically through the books if you can, though this is not a must.

The books are better than the movie, imo. Go chronologically through the books if you can, though this is not a must.

I always prefer following the order too. I watched Star Wars in 4-5-6-1-2-3 order [emoji1] I'll take your advice buddy, thanks.

I hope Luis starts, it's time we start playing with a real LB. I love Azpi but he really isn't a LB, would be nice for Hazard to have someone to link up with.

Yeah, lets change the best defensive unit in the BPL last year! least change a team thats storming the games so far..... :rolleyes:

what has Luis done to deserve to start ahead of Azpi ?

What did Courtois do to merit starting over Cech, Costa over Torres? Being better in their respective positions last year is what, and that applies for Luis too.

Courtois is there cause his contract will expire in 2 years and he needs to stay. Costa was miles better than Torres, can you say the same for Luis being better than Azpi?

What did Courtois do to merit starting over Cech, Costa over Torres? Being better in their respective positions last year is what, and that applies for Luis too.

Azpi was SOLID last season, no reason to change it! Luis will be back up imo! should have kept ash.

Courtois is there cause his contract will expire in 2 years and he needs to stay. Costa was miles better than Torres, can you say the same for Luis being better than Azpi?

Offensively at LB Luis is miles better than Azpi, yes.

Azpi was SOLID last season, no reason to change it! Luis will be back up imo! should have kept ash.

Defensively but he offers little going forward. How many times is Hazard isolated against 2 markers? Against teams like Swansea at home I don't see why Luis shouldn't play.

Yeah, lets change the best defensive unit in the BPL last year! least change a team thats storming the games so far..... :rolleyes:

what has Luis done to deserve to start ahead of Azpi ?

Only reason we were the best defensive unit last year was because of our defensive (rigid) way of playing.

Luis is the better option on the left. For a starter he actually is a left back and he'll offer us a lot more going forward while still doing his job defensively.

Luis has proved himself as one of the best LB in the world last season but by all means let's keep benching him for a right back that offers nothing going forward. :rolleyes:

Only reason we were the best defensive unit last year was because of our defensive (rigid) way of playing.

Luis is the better option on the left. For a starter he actually is a left back and he'll offer us a lot more going forward while still doing his job defensively.

Luis has proved himself as one of the best LB in the world last season but by all means let's keep benching him for a right back that offers nothing going forward. :rolleyes:

Yeah...I mean Dave was players player of the year last season, but OBV you know much better than them ( and Jose)

I'm guessing you turned down Romans job offer?