Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

------------ Courtois -----------

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta

------ Cesc Matic Ramires -------

Schurrle ---------------- Hazard

---------- Diego Costa ----------

Fucking hate these useless international friendlies

one can't simply refer to Diego Costa as simply 'Costa'. His full name must be spelled out. I applaud you sir!

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtois

Luis - Terry - Cahill - Brana

Matic - Fabregas

Hazard - Oscar - Schurrle

Diego. Fucking. Costa.

Filipe has to start, this would be the perfect game to ease him into the side. We can't let the best LB in the world rot on the bench till the COC games

Courtois

Luis - Terry - Cahill - Brana

Matic - Fabregas

Hazard - Oscar - Schurrle

Diego. Fucking. Costa.

Filipe has to start, this would be the perfect game to ease him into the side. We can't let the best LB in the world rot on the bench till the COC games

Fair enough, but you need to learn left from right in that case...

What I like about how we play so far is that we have dominated the lesser teams. We'll be earning their respect and thats a great bonus. Midtable clubs will not be confident getting points anymore, they'll be looking at our results and they will fear us like before.

Last year almost every midtable club was confident on getting points from us but it'll change this season.

Not happy that our Spainish lads(Costa, Fabregas, Azpi) play France on 4 September and Macedonia(UEFA Euro 2016) on 8 September; our Brazilian lads (Oscar, Willian, Ramires and Luis) have friendlies on 6th and 10th, and then we have Swansea on 13th, and Schalke and City within a week.

Most of our key players would be tired after two matches for their NTs within a week. Swansea will have that advantage over us.

Just got to hope and pray we don't pick up any injuries over the shittty fucking international break!!

If no injuries then i don't see no trouble here. Our team is so strong over the pitch. From 04-06 i was so confident going into every game we played. I have never felt that way since.... but slowly and surely my confidence is growing with this team. I'm going into games like this thinking, we just can't lose here. Just like 8-10 years ago!!

Tibo

Iva, Cahill, JT, Azpi

Matic, Cesc,

Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard

Costa

Strong and powerful with lots of flair + the clinical finishing of Costa. Fucking brilliant and unplayable!!