Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually I would agree no doubt, but for tomorrow's poker night I've got some friends coming who I haven't seen in ages so spending the evening with them is a priority.

One way or another I should still be able to also keep up with the game though, maybe I'll stream it on my phone or something.

can't stand waiting 2 weeks for a game and have to miss it

Kick off now fast approaching. Though the line up has been working, and really hate to mess with it and take either Dave or Brana out, I would like to see Luis get some quality minutes and get the start.

"If" Costa cannot give it a go, whom do you prefer? Remy or Drogba? Remy is the longer term answer as the season goes on, as a relief role, but for this one, let's get Didier in there I say.

This has the makings of a special season. Really want us to keep putting distance between us and number two every week. Predicted starting XI:

- - - - - - Courtois - - - - - -

Luis - Cahill - JT - Dave

- - - Fabregas - Matic - - -

- Hazard - Oscar - Schurrle -

- - - - - Diego Costa - - - - -

Chelsea wins 3-0: Hazard, Schurrle, Fabregas. Courtois MoTM

Come on you Chelsea! :blue scalf:

Hi Guys I have posted my Match Preview on my WordPress Blog for this match but I will still be updating it and adding to it before kickoff.

I have added links to Match previews, Live Scores and Updates and All or most Popular Sports Websites that give great coverage for Chelsea FC Matches and all other Stuff.

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE 2014/2015 – MATCH PREVIEW – MATCH 4 – CFC HOME MATCH (H) – (CHELSEA FC -VERSUS- SWANSEA CITY AFC) @STAMFORD BRIDGE. KICKOFF TIME @15:00 – 3:00 PM ENGLAND TIME.

here is the link to it if you want to see it or read it - copy and paste this link into your Web Browser.

kevinashburner.wordpress.com/2014/09/13/barclays-premier-league-2014-2015-match-preview-match-4-cfc-home-match-h-chelsea-fc-versus-swansea-city-afc-stamford-bridge-kickoff-time-3pm-england-time/

Kick off now fast approaching. Though the line up has been working, and really hate to mess with it and take either Dave or Brana out, I would like to see Luis get some quality minutes and get the start.

"If" Costa cannot give it a go, whom do you prefer? Remy or Drogba? Remy is the longer term answer as the season goes on, as a relief role, but for this one, let's get Didier in there I say.

This has the makings of a special season. Really want us to keep putting distance between us and number two every week. Predicted starting XI:

- - - - - - Courtois - - - - - -

Luis - Cahill - JT - Dave

- - - Fabregas - Matic - - -

- Hazard - Oscar - Schurrle -

- - - - - Diego Costa - - - - -

Chelsea wins 3-0: Hazard, Schurrle, Fabregas. Courtois MoTM

Come on you Chelsea! :blue scalf:

Luis is a LB...