Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

I swear I can't take another day of this international bullshit...

It's not only even about withdrawal, although that too, but that's dull football that I don't care about and where our players are risking injuries...

I can't believe we'll have another couple of those the following two months. I'd be much happier if there was only club football...

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Fabregas has already transformed the team... It's incredible. Crazy how some were so opposed to this signing, we really needed a top player of with his footballing profile to truly complete the side.

Starting to look fairly similar to the effect Bergkamp had on Arsenal when he joined them.

Exactly, my concern is if he is injured. We're back to the old form. If Costa injured too, we're back to stone age.

Lads,

Quick question :) Can you suggest me a pub around the Bridge to watch Arsenal - City game (ofc would be better if there are chelsea fans :D )

Also, I kind of struggled to find where the fans are warming up before home games. If you can suggest me the best place to have a pint or two I will be very grateful.

Also if you do meetups, as a student I wasnt able to support the team as much as I wanted, but now I will try to attend as many games as possible.

true blue fan here, thx :)

P.S. As for the Swansea game, I can't really see a way for us to lose a point. Just a bit more tricky since they are second.

Brogans outside Fulham Broadway station.

IIRC we lost 2-1. Eto'o opened the scoring. Then Wickham struck and Borini penalty to kill our title bid. That dirty ass celebrated scoring against an ex-club

I stand corrected. Aston villa away was the 1:0 (no nonsense goal that day tho)

Sunderland at home last season.

Oh yeah.... haha!! I have obviously blocked that from my memory! :lol:

Those weaknesses stated by WhoScored are clearly based on what happened in this season only and in fact, pretty sure all four of those came from the Everton game alone. Otherwise, we only failed to win 7 games last season when we scored the opening goal first - Sunderland (twice), West Brom (twice), Basel, Stoke and Galatasaray. 7 games out of 50+ games hardly constitute weak of protecting the lead.

btw is Costa available for this match? Even with a slight injury we do not need to risk him when we have a more than capable replacement now. On the other hand, we can't ask Remy to know all the tactics already, so maybe we could even start Drogba... Other than two weeks ago, I am quite confident that we can win this with any of our strikers.

btw is Costa available for this match? Even with a slight injury we do not need to risk him when we have a more than capable replacement now. On the other hand, we can't ask Remy to know all the tactics already, so maybe we could even start Drogba... Other than two weeks ago, I am quite confident that we can win this with any of our strikers.

There's an opinion that Costa isn't really injured (or not injured seriously) and it was just an excuse to call up Munir before Morocco did.

Those weaknesses stated by WhoScored are clearly based on what happened in this season only and in fact, pretty sure all four of those came from the Everton game alone. Otherwise, we only failed to win 7 games last season when we scored the opening goal first - Sunderland (twice), West Brom (twice), Basel, Stoke and Galatasaray. 7 games out of 50+ games hardly constitute weak of protecting the lead.

Basel and Atletico? The latter was probably our most emphatic loss.

The way Fabregas has already transformed the team... It's incredible. Crazy how some were so opposed to this signing, we really needed a top player of with his footballing profile to truly complete the side.

Starting to look fairly similar to the effect Bergkamp had on Arsenal when he joined them.

or French guy had for Man U