Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see "BANNED" on TOPTB's post somewhere on this page? is that true? have gods atleast heard my call!!! :ph34r:

Easily one of the best contributors to the forum. Too bad he's gone he had an excellent understanding of the game... Too many kids around here.

Easily one of the best contributors to the forum. Too bad he's gone he had an excellent understanding of the game... Too many kids around here.

and easily one of the most condescending posters too with the "i am a better fan than rest" attitude?

This is awkward....

what is dude? come out and express urself.

This is awkward....

and easily one of the most condescending posters too with the "i am a better fan than rest" attitude?

what is dude? come out and express urself.

I'm better than you. I'm Chelsea, you're Swansea.

[emoji55] [emoji4]

I've been out for a few hours this afternoon and was hoping another thread didn't carry on with debate about TOPTB, but here we have it again.

I'm going to be quite polite here and ask you lads and everyone else around here to kindly drop the debate about TOPTB and start getting back to the topics in hand, it's your choice here, if you want to continue with discussions then PM a member of staff and speak freely there. Myself and other staff members have had enough of threads going off topic for one reason or another.

I am being lenient here and you can choose your path, either stay on topic or myself and other staff members will issue warnings.

Thanks.

I've been out for a few hours this afternoon and was hoping another thread didn't carry on with debate about TOPTB, but here we have it again.

I'm going to be quite polite here and ask you lads and everyone else around here to kindly drop the debate about TOPTB and start getting back to the topics in hand, it's your choice here, if you want to continue with discussions then PM a member of staff and speak freely there. Myself and other staff members have had enough of threads going off topic for one reason or another.

I am being lenient here and you can choose your path, either stay on topic or myself and other staff members will issue warnings.

Thanks.

Uhhhh....[emoji55]

Thanks.

i have not been on the forum for some days and simply saw "banned" on TOPTB. dint know that it was such a big issue and there were prior discussions on this.