Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi will listen to approaches fromChelsea orManchester City in the summer if the clubs can put together a £500m package and offer him a six-year contract

SKY SPORTS.

LOL The maximum allowed contract in the EPL is 5.5 years. But I guess facts are not important in a story like this.... :lol:

Fàbregas, who swapped the Camp Nou for Stamford Bridge last summer, also believes the reports about Messi’s current situation at Barcelona are wide of the mark.

He said on the Spanish radio programme Al Primer Toque on Onda Cero: “I’m upset that they say that I could be mediating for Messi to come to Chelsea. How can I be talking about contracts... I’m only a footballer.

“He [Messi] will do what makes him happiest. Personally, as his friend, colleague and footballer, if you gave me the chance to play with him again, I would welcome it.

“I don’t know Luis Enrique. I do know Leo and I doubt very much that what is being said is happening, because he’s a very relaxed guy and I’ve never seen any of that in the three years we spent together.

“Messi is happy at Barça and they are happy with him.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/09/cesc-fabregas-lionel-messi-chelsea-barcelona

Tbh, it might mean nothing. He'd hardly admit on the Spanish radio that he is trying to convince Messi to leave Barcelona even if he was trying to convince Messi to leave Barcelona.

LOL The maximum allowed contract in the EPL is 5.5 years. But I guess facts are not important in a story like this.... :lol:

When Carroll signed for the hammers a bit ago it was a six-year deal, have the rules changed slightly?

Facing the media in place of absent manager Jose Mourinho, Holland said on Friday: "Jose has made it quite clear that in this window his expectation is that nobody comes and nobody goes.

"I recall him this time last year saying a similar thing, but a couple of things happened that made us reactive. Manchester United made a huge bid for Juan Mata. Sometimes you have to react.

"But the hope and expectation is that nobody leaves and nobody comes. We're happy with what we have.

"This club conforms with financial fair play - we've brought one or two players in over the last 12 months but it's quite clear that players have been sold to balance the books.

"When you look at the numbers being mentioned around the Messi deal, I think it's almost an impossible deal for any club working within the restraints of financial fair play."

--------------

In short, party is over and get your heads out of your arse. Messi deal is impossible!

Facing the media in place of absent manager Jose Mourinho, Holland said on Friday: "Jose has made it quite clear that in this window his expectation is that nobody comes and nobody goes.
"I recall him this time last year saying a similar thing, but a couple of things happened that made us reactive. Manchester United made a huge bid for Juan Mata. Sometimes you have to react.
"But the hope and expectation is that nobody leaves and nobody comes. We're happy with what we have.
"This club conforms with financial fair play - we've brought one or two players in over the last 12 months but it's quite clear that players have been sold to balance the books.
"When you look at the numbers being mentioned around the Messi deal, I think it's almost an impossible deal for any club working within the restraints of financial fair play."
--------------
In short, party is over and get your heads out of your arse. Messi deal is impossible!

Jose's mind games

iTRxKPy.gif

When Carroll signed for the hammers a bit ago it was a six-year deal, have the rules changed slightly?

No idea, mate. Never actually checked the rule but have always seen many people say that the longest player contract allowed in the EPL is 5.5 years.

I think we have already negotiated with Messi. The theme instagram and when Messi began to follow us I think he was very angry about his confrontation with Luis Enrique and he followed Chelsea to reflect their anger and say that he wants to change teams. As I said in Spain clauses will never pay to break the contract by the problems of taxation. Messi wants to provoke the turbulent atmosphere there now in Barcelona and make the Barcelona fans against him, which would cause that Barcelona had to negotiate with Chelsea and so the final price of the signing will be lower.

I also do not think we're going to pay 200 million Messi. It's an incredible amount of money. But I think the final price of his move will be much lower.

In 2009 Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo signed by £ 74.20 million when he was one of the best players in the world.

In 2013 Real Madrid signed Gareth Bale when he was one of the top 5 players in the world and probably the best in the Premier League for £ 70.30 million.
Neymar also cost £ 70.30 million or so, Luis Suarez £ 64.05 million Zidane, though long ago but still remains the most expensive signings in history, cost £ 58.58 million.

I think Leo Messi impossible costing more money than they have cost together Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Luis Suarez considering that his signings when they were in the best moment of their careers and watching all that Messi now is not in the best moment of his career, he seems rather hopeless.
I think this is a strategy of Messi to lower your price considerably and increase his own salary. No player will exceed the figure of £ 117.17 million in a signing. Pobablemente that is the final figure of a hypothetical transfer of Messi. He has only begun this to force Barcelona to negotiate with its strategy much lower price as happened in Barcelona with Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Eto'o, Deco, Cesc Maradona ... Also we sold them for a price well below the normal market price. The environment of Barcelona is always very negative and self-destructive, and they always end badly with their great players. In fact, Guardiola, who was a myth for the supporters of Barcelona, I also suffered the attack of the supporters of Barcelona and its surroundings, he also left Barcelona repudiated by all when he was a player.

Summer market begins July 1, so there are still almost six months to negotiate with Barcelona and Messi lower price. Now it has begun an operation of wear and reduce the final price of the operation. I think £ 117,17 may be the final price.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You