Lionel Messi

Myself

You think its just down to the coach? I don't... I think it has more to do with his tax problems and how little the club did to protect him. Spain is using Messi to reduce their debt! hahaha.

Is the tax that much worse than here in the UK? I'm sure he gets bucketloads from sponsors anyway

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the tax that much worse than here in the UK? I'm sure he gets bucketloads from sponsors anyway

Much worse!

And also the club's actually protect their players, not the case in Spain where Casillas, Alonso and a few other have all had to pay fines. Messi's case is worse, he's already paid upwards of 50m in fines and still has to appear in front of a judge, not exactly ideal for the best player in the world.

watch this guys how easily it is to confirm or deny how everything is illuminati confirmed.

it is a funny quick video of how Messi - Erik Lamela - Argentina - Spain all connect to the illuminati confirmed.

it is a funny video not a very serious video.

Lionel Messi is Illuminati

Jan 7, 2015

VIDEO LENGTH - 1:57

BY : RaFkwondo

YOUTUBE CHANNEL : youtube.com/user/RaFkwondo/videos

Lmao - it's so funny how this has built momentum out of nothing :)

I don't mind - it's keeping us in the news and Messi linked with Chelsea just shows how far the club have come in the past 12 years :)

I don't think for a minute it will happen, but Barca fans must really hate us now, especially after our CL success and now this - fear the Blues you Tika-Taka-Twats ;)

I don't mind - it's keeping us in the news and Messi linked with Chelsea just shows how far the club have come in the past 12 years :)

I don't think for a minute it will happen, but Barca fans must really hate us now, especially after our CL success and now this - fear the Blues you Tika-Taka-Twats ;)

Hey, no one is talking about the fact that we shipped 5 against a painfully average Tottenham. Long live the Messi rumors! :D

I don't think its nothing at all. If he's unhappy and clearly he is, there are only a few clubs who can legitimately be interested in acquiring him. Its real, its just not certain whether or not his unhappiness will lead to a move away from the club

If there's nothing to these rumors then why was he fighting with Hazard over who will wear the no. 10 shirt next season?

Video confirmation:

It's a done deal in my opinion.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You