Lionel Messi

Myself

I think the words you said yesterday Messi were quite predictable. He has to be in Barcelona 5 months plus as a minimum. Messi will not say it's true that this forcing to come with us, he has to prove his loyalty to Barcelona for not a living hell these months, but Messi has begun a campaign of attrition against Barcelona to lower its price. He followed Chelsea in Instagram, his confrontation with Luis Enrique, he not going to train at a public training for children stomach problems (xavi just a few days before had said that "in football, stomach problems always sound like an excuse" hahaha ) ... Messi has teed off on the table last week in Barcelona to know who wants to go to Chelsea, and now wants to cool the room to avoid problems. Probably until after his clash against Manchester City if Barcelona lost against them in the Champions League, I am sure that we will not hear serious rumors before. If Barcelona loses against Machester City, the news of his move to Chelsea probably will come out again with great force.

Also, observe what Messi said: "The attacks come from Barcelona and not from Madrid". In Catalonia people always accused of trying to destabilize Madrid to Barcelona with this type of attack by the political issue, but Messi in that sentence rejects these accusation and accuses him directly to Catalonia.

In Spain many people seem to as little children always with the Madrid showdown against Catalonia and clashes are constant (and absurdities), and I do not think that in Catalonia and especially in Barcelona this type of comment as Messi has done has made them much grace. Both Madrid and Barcelona using football as an excuse to make policy. And Messi with this comment, there may be offended many Catalans.

I think the signing of Messi has begun to be, Messi has already begun an operation to reduce wear the final price of the deal, and now we are interested to be extended in time his move because this way we have more time to negotiate with Barcelona, and the greater global impact (how much more people talk) has his signing it be better for us, its ultimate impact will be greater and will be a real bomb for people and corporations will want to sponsor us by the great repercussion that they will have to put your logo next to shield Chelsea and Messi.

I think the operation will go step by step, and this week Messi taken a big step and now we have to wait calmly.

And then he'll come live in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaaane...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOM! Messi front of everyone (and very far from the TV channel's of FC Barcelona) at the gala Golden Ball:

Messi: "I do not know where I'll be next year."

This is not a rumor or an illusion. This is shaping up to be our big signing.

We have to believe. Messi can definitely change our history and make us to become one of the best teams in football history.

Was never off in my opinion. Messi said what he had to say on Barca TV because they have the whole second half of the season to play for and the speculation of him leaving would've tore the dressing room apart.

Its not going to happen and I hope it is not going to happen. Messi does zero work rate. Everyone else will have to work more because of that. Including Hazard. I doubt we can afford 100-200m on him anyway. I rather spend that money on quality CB, quality RW and quality CM and have balanced squad with good team work.

Its not going to happen and I hope it is not going to happen. Messi does zero work rate. Everyone else will have to work more because of that. Including Hazard. I doubt we can afford 100-200m on him anyway. I rather spend that money on quality CB, quality RW and quality CM and have balanced squad with good team work.

We'll see... And I don't care if Messi just lies on the floor until we get the ball back certain players, you know, the types that are generational talent, just have to focus on what they do best which is score and make plays.

BOOM! Messi front of everyone (and very far from the TV channel's of FC Barcelona) at the gala Golden Ball:

Messi: "I do not know where I'll be next year."

This is not a rumor or an illusion. This is shaping up to be our big signing.

We have to believe. Messi can definitely change our history and make us to become one of the best teams in football history.

So delusional, he said the EXACT same thing Ronaldo said..

Did you miss what Ronaldo said about his future or not? they have both been saying the same for years now

" we are happy where we are but we don't know what the future holds"

Both Messi and Ronaldo said that and they will always say that. Messi nor Ronaldo are not going anyway until they decide to retire and go to MLS or Newells for Messi.

I guess you missed how happy Messi was last night and how happy Ronaldo is at Madrid but of course the media will take this one line out of the other 5 he said about the same topic aka " I always wanted to end my carrer at barcelona"

So delusional, he said the EXACT same thing Ronaldo said..

Did you miss what Ronaldo said about his future or not? they have both been saying the same for years now

" we are happy where we are but we don't know what the future holds"

Both Messi and Ronaldo said that and they will always say that. Messi nor Ronaldo are not going anyway until they decide to retire and go to MLS or Newells for Messi.

I guess you missed how happy Messi was last night and how happy Ronaldo is at Madrid but of course the media will take this one line out of the other 5 he said about the same topic aka " I always wanted to end my carrer at barcelona"

Ronaldo takes several years saying that he has no doubt that finished his career at Real Madrid and Messi said yesterday that he would be safe in Barcelona next year. He denied yesterday that would leave Barcelona for any team, but today Messi does not know where will be next season. Yesterday was what had very clear, and today doubt their future.

Yesterday the door was completely closed. Today it seems that propped open.

But Messi said this because he was in the TV channel of Barcelona and could not say otherwise. But when reporters have asked about his future away from Barcelona TV channel he does not say the same thing he had said just one day ago in TV channel Barcelona, if not which today, in front of the whole world and the conference press more view into the world of football with the three best players in the world, Messi change your mind and say, "I do not know where I'll be next year."

I think it is clear that he is attempting to erode their relancion with Barcelona. If not, what Messi made to follow on Instagram to our Chelsea team never would have occurred.

Abramovich takes many years trying to sign a TOP great legendary player involving support for his project. I think we will finally signing Messi.

I think we will finally signing Messi.

Ya he looked elated! No doubt he loves everything that is happening at Barca right now... The coach is treating him like he's Pedro, the club won't protect him against tax charges, he's being displaced by Suarez and they tried to sell him last summer. Ya he's definitely 100% happy, don't read anything into this at all.

Ya he looked elated! No doubt he loves everything that is happening at Barca right now... The coach is treating him like he's Pedro, the club won't protect him against tax charges, he's being displaced by Suarez and they tried to sell him last summer. Ya he's definitely 100% happy, don't read anything into this at all.

Ye I am sure a Chelsea fan knows how happy Messi truly is

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/12/249DBE7400000578-0-image-a-1_1421078958358.jpg

This is the face of someone who is happy, he is not being "dispalceed" by suarez, Messi is playing on wings and centrally depending on the game, Last night Atleti where weak on the wings due to not using there best LB so Barca abused that with Messi and if you actually watched the game you would of seen how he destroyed that wing.

He does love everything that is happening at Barca right now, he just got elections at the board and he most likely knows that Bartomeu is out and Laporta is back in, oh and who is Laporta? Just a very good friend of Messi's

You know this guy?

http://www.fociclub.hu/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/laportamessi001-www-eltiempocom.jpg

Or this guy?

http://www.resultados-futbol.com/messi-laporta-azados-rf_7491.jpg

Things are on a turning point at the club and Messi knows that, we where shown last night that this team can perform to the best and with the changes that ARE coming with the board and everything why the hell would he not be happy, but its ok stick to your "ITK" Chelsea twitter and daily mail for Messi news.

You might get Ronaldo whilst you are at it as he said the excat same quoute as Messi today :dance:

Ye I am sure a Chelsea fan knows how happy Messi truly is

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/12/249DBE7400000578-0-image-a-1_1421078958358.jpg

This is the face of someone who is happy, he is not being "dispalceed" by suarez, Messi is playing on wings and centrally depending on the game, Last night Atleti where weak on the wings due to not using there best LB so Barca abused that with Messi and if you actually watched the game you would of seen how he destroyed that wing.

He does love everything that is happening at Barca right now, he just got elections at the board and he most likely knows that Bartomeu is out and Laporta is back in, oh and who is Laporta? Just a very good friend of Messi's

You know this guy?

http://www.fociclub.hu/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/laportamessi001-www-eltiempocom.jpg

Or this guy?

http://www.resultados-futbol.com/messi-laporta-azados-rf_7491.jpg

Things are on a turning point at the club and Messi knows that, we where shown last night that this team can perform to the best and with the changes that ARE coming with the board and everything why the hell would he not be happy, but its ok stick to your "ITK" Chelsea twitter and daily mail for Messi news.

You might get Ronaldo whilst you are at it as he said the excat same quoute as Messi today :dance:

And this is the face of someone who is sad...

tag-reuters.com,0000-binary_LR2E84O1PBH8

the fact that you're even here trolling means you know something is wrong in paradise... you're worried and you should be.

Ronaldo takes several years saying that he has no doubt that finished his career at Real Madrid and Messi said yesterday that he would be safe in Barcelona next year. He denied yesterday that would leave Barcelona for any team, but today Messi does not know where will be next season. Yesterday was what had very clear, and today doubt their future.

Yesterday the door was completely closed. Today it seems that propped open.

But Messi said this because he was in the TV channel of Barcelona and could not say otherwise. But when reporters have asked about his future away from Barcelona TV channel he does not say the same thing he had said just one day ago in TV channel Barcelona, if not which today, in front of the whole world and the conference press more view into the world of football with the three best players in the world, Messi change your mind and say, "I do not know where I'll be next year."

I think it is clear that he is attempting to erode their relancion with Barcelona. If not, what Messi made to follow on Instagram to our Chelsea team never would have occurred.

Abramovich takes many years trying to sign a TOP great legendary player involving support for his project. I think we will finally signing Messi.

I think we will finally signing Messi.

You are retarded if you think that, Messi followed Chelsea to force the broad to change how can you not see that? the fans went crazy and now there are elections this year which is what he wanted and the fans want, Messi knows Bartomeu will be out and Laporta will most likely win who is guess what!?? A good friends of Messi's.. WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE ( you can see them together in my previous post)

Also Messi has been saying the same for years, he said this in 2011

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7Ke7NvCYAACBka.jpg:large

If you don't understand translate it but its basically the exact same he said today and Ronaldo said today

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You