Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TimesSport "Bartomeu would be willing to sell Messi to Chelsea for £145m instead of the £500m originally quoted if it means Mohamed Salah going the other way."

Why giving the younger and better messi the other way plus cash? they are the one who should add cash.

The April foolsters are approaching record levels.

Now it's Suarez !

I told you how I was taken aback on my first visit to England seeing there were no club newspapers.

I said "what, you don't have club newspapers ? then how you manage to become crazy on your own ? amazing !".

Forty years later the press copied the idea and we see little red riding hood stories every day.

The whole Instagram scene was just to show everyone that the situation at Barcelona is really bad. Now the board will decide whether they want to stick with Messi or not and I am pretty sure that they will. Messi just wanted some added pressure on Enrique and wanted him to realise that he really is the boss at the club.

Also, I don't think Messi would actually want a move here. Sure it would give him an escape route but the whole change in league,team,style etc would simply not be worth it.

I don't think we can buy him unless some company like Adidas help us. He must be earning something like 30 or 40M€ per season including taxes. Only Real Madrid or Man United could pay that these days, and even that teams would have problems to do it.

ANd I'm happy with it. If we want to spend big... buy Neymar that has 10 more years to play here and in the future we can sell him. Messi... will play at the highest level for 2 more years, but we would have him for 6 years.

He would be another Kaka but Kaka cost 5 times less, earned 5 times less, and we are not Real Madrid.

On the next 2 seasons it would be great to have him,,, but then,,,

I think the words you said yesterday Messi were quite predictable. He has to be in Barcelona 5 months plus as a minimum. Messi will not say it's true that this forcing to come with us, he has to prove his loyalty to Barcelona for not a living hell these months, but Messi has begun a campaign of attrition against Barcelona to lower its price. He followed Chelsea in Instagram, his confrontation with Luis Enrique, he not going to train at a public training for children stomach problems (xavi just a few days before had said that "in football, stomach problems always sound like an excuse" hahaha ) ... Messi has teed off on the table last week in Barcelona to know who wants to go to Chelsea, and now wants to cool the room to avoid problems. Probably until after his clash against Manchester City if Barcelona lost against them in the Champions League, I am sure that we will not hear serious rumors before. If Barcelona loses against Machester City, the news of his move to Chelsea probably will come out again with great force.

Also, observe what Messi said: "The attacks come from Barcelona and not from Madrid". In Catalonia people always accused of trying to destabilize Madrid to Barcelona with this type of attack by the political issue, but Messi in that sentence rejects these accusation and accuses him directly to Catalonia.

In Spain many people seem to as little children always with the Madrid showdown against Catalonia and clashes are constant (and absurdities), and I do not think that in Catalonia and especially in Barcelona this type of comment as Messi has done has made them much grace. Both Madrid and Barcelona using football as an excuse to make policy. And Messi with this comment, there may be offended many Catalans.

I think the signing of Messi has begun to be, Messi has already begun an operation to reduce wear the final price of the deal, and now we are interested to be extended in time his move because this way we have more time to negotiate with Barcelona, and the greater global impact (how much more people talk) has his signing it be better for us, its ultimate impact will be greater and will be a real bomb for people and corporations will want to sponsor us by the great repercussion that they will have to put your logo next to shield Chelsea and Messi.

I think the operation will go step by step, and this week Messi taken a big step and now we have to wait calmly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messi has denied that he wants to leave Barcelona, but of Messi has not denied that he followed in Instagram Chelsea, Courtois and Filipe Luis. He might well have said it was a mistake for anyone who administers his Instagram account. Fabregas woman also gave follow an image in which you saw a photo of Messi in Instagran following Chelsea and the user wrote "it means that of Messi does not feel at home."

He does not deny this because he knows that is true and that there something important in what happened last week.

Edited by supporter

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You