Lionel Messi

Myself

Ye great comeback :yes: I see when an actualy arugment comes up that doesn't revole daily mail you are lost. bet you didin't even know about the club elections that are coming to Barca you idiot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye great comeback :yes: I see when an actualy arugment comes up that doesn't revole daily mail you are lost. bet you didin't even know about the club elections that are coming to Barca you idiot

Is Messi running for President?? Hahaha brother/sister you're embarrassing yourself. No one really cares how this situation ends up the fact that its unsettled you Barca cheating cunts is enough for me.

You are retarded if you think that, Messi followed Chelsea to force the broad to change how can you not see that? the fans went crazy and now there are elections this year which is what he wanted and the fans want, Messi knows Bartomeu will be out and Laporta will most likely win who is guess what!?? A good friends of Messi's.. WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE ( you can see them together in my previous post)

Also Messi has been saying the same for years, he said this in 2011

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7Ke7NvCYAACBka.jpg:large

If you don't understand translate it but its basically the exact same he said today and Ronaldo said today

I think you insult too in spite of you only take an hour in this forum. You are insulting Chelsea Legend 11 (addition to me, although I do not care and I have just 20 days in the forum) which has 2,751 post and 1,854 reputation points. You should now have more respect to him and all members of the forum.

In addition, any member in this forum insult anyone, we all use the words with education, and, believe me, that's the hardest part.

If you do not believe in signing Messi, OK, but you do not need to insult anyone.

And I hope your peers these personal attacks. For my part I wont go back to answer you nothing personal.

And I encourage everyone to continue commenting the theme of Messi.

I believe in signing Messi and I hope we get his signing.

Yesterday the door was completely closed. Today it seems that propped open.

Wow! Messi puts Mourinho ahead of Simeone which is also Argentine. Messi puts Sabella to give him thanks for being their coach during the World Cup (he does this or within 10 best coaches in the world), and Messi puts Pep Guardiola as a thank you for helping him much (but Guardiola has not had a good season -the Real Madrid he was shattered by 5- 0). I think they are politically correct votes.

I think that Messi put Mourinho is a very important factor. Mourinho in a season that has not won any title is chosen Messi within three best coaches in the world.

For example, Messi in the Golden Ball for best coach he voted last year to Heynckes, Klopp, and Del Bosque.

I see very significant that he change his vote this year to vote Mourinho.

Wow! Messi puts Mourinho ahead of Simeone which is also Argentine. Messi puts Sabella to give him thanks for being their coach during the World Cup (he does this or within 10 best coaches in the world), and Messi puts Pep Guardiola as a thank you for helping him much (but Guardiola has not had a good season -the Real Madrid he was shattered by 5- 0). I think they are politically correct votes.

I think that Messi put Mourinho is a very important factor. Mourinho in a season that has not won any title is chosen Messi within three best coaches in the world.

For example, Messi in the Golden Ball for best coach he voted last year to Heynckes, Klopp, and Del Bosque.

I see very significant that he change his vote this year to vote Mourinho.

That's the effect after talking with Mourinho himself :wank2:

Was never off in my opinion. Messi said what he had to say on Barca TV because they have the whole second half of the season to play for and the speculation of him leaving would've tore the dressing room apart.

Men your something.

How can you continue to put false hope up like this?

If anything is a tell it's the finance.

The swissramble.blogspot.com is out on the Chelsea account and you know what was telling?

That had we not sold the players we did Chelsea would have made a 40 million loss.

We are in no position to undertake such a spenditure when we are just still trying to make ends meet here.

Men your something.

How can you continue to put false hope up like this?

If anything is a tell it's the finance.

The swissramble.blogspot.com is out on the Chelsea account and you know what was telling?

That had we not sold the players we did Chelsea would have made a 40 million loss.

We are in no position to undertake such a spenditure when we are just still trying to make ends meet here.

Every year this situation changes... You can't go on last years books and predict what this years will look like. Having said that I'm not saying its 100% just that nothing that has come out in recent days will lead me to believe its any different than before. If we're in it won't be for 200M, actually much less.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You