Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarantee that if Messi demands a move in the summer it will not be for his buyout, it will be for a number significantly lower. This will likely be his last chance to move and also his last good contract so my guess is a 28-29 yr old unhappy Messi is worth no more than 120M.

Barca won't stand in his way after all he's done for the club. I think this is on about as much as it was when the story came out. It will also be the last time Messi gets for a big move where he can fully reap the benefits of a big contract, he's in tax hell in Spain.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Luis

Fabregas Matic

Salah Messi Hazard

Costa

tbh, bringing Reus and Varane and a CDM would probably bring a much better improvement to the team than another #10. Not that I'm excited. Having Messi here would be amazing. Although we might have to fast track our stadium expansion!

Depends what price we get him for. He may be worth £200m to Barcelona, but I would not pay much more than half that price for him, considering we could get 3 still excellent, just not as exceptional as Messi, players here for that money.

Courtois

Azpi Varane JT Luis

Pogba Matic

Reus Cesc Hazard

Costa

is, imo, a more attractive team.

Does Barca's ban include loans as well? Can they do a Falcao-to-United kind of deal where they pay a loan fee with an option to buy when their ban lifts?

I don't know why they say it's a transfer ban. The ban stops them from registering players. They could sign whoever the hell they wanted, they just can't register them to play. So to answer your question, no they can't register a player on loan.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Luis

Fabregas Matic

Salah Messi Hazard

Costa

tbh, bringing Reus and Varane and a CDM would probably bring a much better improvement to the team than another #10. Not that I'm excited. Having Messi here would be amazing. Although we might have to fast track our stadium expansion!

Depends what price we get him for. He may be worth £200m to Barcelona, but I would not pay much more than half that price for him, considering we could get 3 still excellent, just not as exceptional as Messi, players here for that money.

Courtois

Azpi Varane JT Luis

Pogba Matic

Reus Cesc Hazard

Costa

is, imo, a more attractive team.

Would agree with that too but adding Messi goes beyond the on pitch performance. He singlehandedly would raise the profile of the club immensely. Chelsea FC would have had the one of the 3 greatest players of all time at the club and not when he's a broken down golf cart, to me that is priceless.

Pique has told a friend of his that Messi is leaving for Chelsea in the summer. [RAC1] #CFC #FCB

Friend's friend who is a friend of a friend who is a friend of Pique's friend told that Messi is going to Chelsea... blablabla

I doubt he wants to move. He'll get over any problems he has with Barcelona and carry on.

You think its just down to the coach? I don't... I think it has more to do with his tax problems and how little the club did to protect him. Spain is using Messi to reduce their debt! hahaha.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You