Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we would give them the money and they will send us Messi. FFP has no impact on how any operates. I dont believe it either, but no believing in a rumor doesn't make you smarter than everyone else.

Maybe he's cheaper on eBay

There are suggestions the Argentine is unhappy with his pay packet at Barcelona. He signed a new contract in May that earns him £16m a year after tax - but his great rival Cristiano Ronaldo earns £19m a year at Real Madrid. This has apparently caused friction between Messi's camp and Barca.

Unhappy with his pay packet.... While the rest of the world struggles to make ends meet he is unhappy with 16 million a year AFTER TAX.... Is this guy for real? He deserves to be slapped if this is true. It's ludicrous! Bellend!

I'm shocked anyone is paying attentiont o these rumors. Please explain why argubely one of or the best player ever, playing in one of the best teams ever, where he has played and lived for other a decade now, is going to leave his club, and come to Chelsea who do not play a style for him, play in the BPL which could be difficult for him to change, and let's be serious why would he leave lovely spain and camp nou for a 40,000 seater and the poor english weather? This guy is one of the best ever, in one of the best teams ever, which will rise again.

Then comes more questions, why would Jose sign him when he signed Costa in the summer and is after rues? Forget that actually. why the hell would we need to spend 200m on a player, just to completely throw away all our plans over the past couple of seasons, change our gameplan and our style for him when our team is working perfectly fine?? Is Costa not scoring enough or is Eden not dribbling enough? This is complete nonsense.

It's likely a salary ploy but let's humor his desire to leave. I think that Barca has become such a circus that he wants to leave. Also he wants to play in the PL. It's such a different league than the Spanish league and it's more televised/popular than the Spanish league. Cesc is one of his best friends and perhaps he's bored of Spain.

Unhappy with his pay packet.... While the rest of the world struggles to make ends meet he is unhappy with 16 million a year AFTER TAX.... Is this guy for real? He deserves to be slapped if this is true. It's ludicrous! Bellend!

Bless you for thinking that he pays tax xD.

Deep down inside I hope Messi goes to a seria A team and saves the league....

The Italian league has poor financial infrastructure from the youth and amature leagues all the way up to Serie A. Old decaying stadiums, uninterested and poor fans, terrible commercial exposure and TV rights, matchfixing & corruption, no money, no sponsors.

It'll take more than one fucking player to fix something that is dead.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You