Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matic and Cesc in the CM together screams better on paper than in practice.

but that's not our pivot today, so I honestly don't get your point?

Our best half this pre-season had been exactly with them in the pivot...

Not too worried really. Once we get Torres and Salah on the bench where they belong and put Cahill next to Terry we will be like a new team. Still not sure about if Cesc should play the No.10 role or in the pivot.

salah scored in pre season more than any CFs or winger ,torres yes he cant do shit and didnt score but is that salahphobia or something?

Matic and Cesc in the CM together screams better on paper than in practice.

It's Matic and MVG.

We'll do well to drop Fabregas alongside Matic and get him on the ball to quicken things up. He won't work at 10 against organised sides.

ONE great chance to equalise and it HAD to fall to Torres ... only one having a good game imo is Costa . one great save from

Courtois ,, there should be more time on the ball in the second half ,, BUT a much better performance needed

We have yet to look convincing at the back in preseason which is worrying and very surprising.

- Matic and Luis have looked our best two players.

- We look short of ideas in the final third.

- Fabregas need to play deeper and control the game more. He hasn't been influential enough further up.

- Torres is unbelievably terrible as usual. I literally HATE watching him play for us these days. Garbage.

Interesting, because they actually aren't playing together in pivot today. It's van Ginkel-Matic.

This isn't a comment based on today, it's more a gut instinct, I don't think there as compatible together as people think.

Just so we know:

Jose chose to sell Lukaku and keep Torres...

2604c8c350d537bb08322a3ea7a94a0fcf8606b5

Lukaku wanted to go and was allowed, to stop him bitching like the child he is during the whole season. I however don't think Jose decided to keep Torres, lets be real here, the club would sell him if it was possible... But it's not.

The team isn't playing well at all. Cesc isn't having a good match at all. No comments on Torres.

The pivot isn't working that well defensively, there's a hole between the back four and the pivot.

It's still early, pre-season matches are for those tests, but it looks scarily bad so far.

Like I said before, we always look like we don't train passing movement, that's why it looks like they are playing with each other for the first time.

Mourinho has to start practicing passing movement in training sessions. This lack of linkup play is getting on my nerves

ppl saying "calm down its just pre-season" need to uppercut themselves in the chin. results arent important, the way you play is of paramount importance, and if you are playing in an obvious and uninspiring fashion, without desire or conviction and like you dont care, then there is very real cause for concern.

might be pre-season, but it's not good enough!

Hope Zouma is nowhere near out team this season! hasn't got a kalou!

it still isn't worse than the sitters Torres keep missing. It could be 1x1 now if it was even my mother in that rebound instead of Torres.

No excuse to our defense, but our main problem continues to be having Torres in the team. Zouma is 19yo that is here to learn and grow.