Filipe Luís

Jase

i dont see any reason to sign felipe luis . ivanovic and azplicueta are simply too good to replace and felipe is like 29. luke shaw would be the better signing

Well how about this as a reason - Ivanovic doesn't know how to attack, neither does Azpi (from the left side, atleast).

We bring in Luis - he and Hazard work their magic up left and Azpi can return to his right side which is his best.

True, defensively he is not going to make it. But we could keep him for extra reinforcement on our attack vs lower table defensive sides.

Remember, versatility is one of the reasons we'd like to sign Cesc (we do not have this kind of player atm) and a reason that made Luiz interesting as midfielder.

Vitesse manager and van Gaal have both said van Aanholt cannot defend. He isnt good enough for Chelsea

Why the fock is he a defender then? Makes no sense. If he can't defend, make him a left winger.

Why the fock is he a defender then? Makes no sense. If he can't defend, make him a left winger.

Most probably, as a teenager he was either not so good going forward, or was in a team that had wingers but no fullbacks so he was thrown at LB.

By the words of the great carragher: No one starts up at fullback because no one wants to grow up to be a Garry Neville.

I think Atletico wont be that bad next year...yeah they will lose Diego, Diego Costa, Villa, Filipe Luis, Tiago and Courtois; maybe even more, but they are also heavy linked with Cazorla, Vela, Siqueira, Negredo,...Im sure they will spend most of their money earned on new players like they did with Falcao, after selling Aguero back then.

And now they will have plenty of money from sales, la liga win and CL final. Plus tv rights etc...they will have lot of money IMO.

I think Atletico wont be that bad next year...yeah they will lose Diego, Diego Costa, Villa, Filipe Luis, Tiago and Courtois; maybe even more, but they are also heavy linked with Cazorla, Vela, Siqueira, Negredo,...Im sure they will spend most of their money earned on new players like they did with Falcao, after selling Aguero back then.

And now they will have plenty of money from sales, la liga win and CL final. Plus tv rights etc...they will have lot of money IMO.

Vela joining Arsenal for 3m again. Doubt they will sign the likes of Cazorla or Negredo either. Best they can do is targeting someone like Iago Aspas in La Liga and hope he does a Costa for them.

Vela joining Arsenal for 3m again. Doubt they will sign the likes of Cazorla or Negredo either. Best they can do is targeting someone like Iago Aspas in La Liga and hope he does a Costa for them.

Vela for 3 million is a bloody steal. Didn't he say he wants to stay, though? Is there a buyback clause or something?

Well if they will want to move (Cazorla, Negredo,...), then money wont be a problem.

Btw is Vela to Arsenal official? I know he said not long ago he doesnt want to return and recently that Atletico sent him offer he can not refuse.

Well if they will want to move (Cazorla, Negredo,...), then money wont be a problem.

Btw is Vela to Arsenal official? I know he said not long ago he doesnt want to return and recently that Atletico sent him offer he can not refuse.

I don't think those 2 want to leave though, Cazorla for example just signed a new contract a few months ago while Negredo just had a good 1st season, I doubt Arsenal/City will allow them go anyway.

Well that is the words of their president, not official yet but I doubt he would start to talk about it randomly. Btw he doesn't have a choice, Arsenal have buy back clause for 3m so they will have the main say just like with Fabregas.

I don't think those 2 want to leave though, Cazorla for example just signed a new contract a few months ago while Negredo just had a good 1st season, I doubt Arsenal/City will allow them go anyway.

Well that is the words of their president, not official yet but I doubt he would start to talk about it randomly. Btw he doesn't have a choice, Arsenal have buy back clause for 3m so they will have the main say just like with Fabregas.

Thats bad for both sides then if he doesnt want to move back...Wenger will again use him in wrong way, beside I think Vela was tailor fit for Laliga, unless arsenal use him as striker, he will have competition with Ox/Walcott and Im sure one will want to leave...