Filipe Luís

Jase

Filipe Luis is due to fly to London on Saturday for talks about a £16m switch & potentially complete a medical & negotiations. #CFC (Mirror)

Filipe Luis is expected to be offered a deal worth £100,000-a-week and #CFC hope to announce all three signings by early next week. (Mirror)

the Mirror is cracked but hope for once they have the right image

Chelsea are hoping to complete a stunning £50m treble deal for Costa, Tiago, Filipe Luis with Atletico Madrid this weekend. #CFC (Mirror)

raise it to 60mill and add in Koke ,,, forget that they wont deal ... Raise it 55 mill if they take Torres back

To be honest i dont understand why we need F.Luis. He is too old for us 29 years old and worth too much 16mln. I think best choice to pick between these players : R.Rodriguez,L.Shaw, A.Moreno,J.Bernat. Rodriguez can make us even stronger. 20 million will be enough for him plus he is still young.

Acuerdo con el @GranadaCdeF para el traspaso de Siqueira, pendiente del reconocimiento médico. #BienvenidoSiqueira http://ow.ly/xHuuE (from @Atleti)

Translation from Google: @ GranadaCdeF match for transferring Siqueira, pending the medical examination. # BienvenidoSiqueira

Imagine announcing a triple signing at one time...

All three holding a Chelsea shirt in one picture.

What a signal of intent that would be, three major signings before the transfer window officially opens.

Once we get these three done we can relax but i expect The board and Mourinho to still be looking for players to strengthen our squad.

What a signal of intent that would be, three major signings before the transfer window officially opens.

Once we get these three done we can relax but i expect The board and Mourinho to still be looking for players to strengthen our squad.

I think it's especially imperative that we lock down Cesc before the WC. Can't afford to let another club to come in and get him.

Both Luis and Costa are as good as ours.