Filipe Luís

Jase

Well this is bad cause he supposed to care since his planning for the future.

He wants to be here for a long time.

So a manager that wants to be here for a long time, would go for Shaw then Luis. That's the way I see it.

Especially giving that he's english and we are low on HG players.

Yes for sure I prefer Jose to sign a younger LB like Shaw for the future, but that suppose to happen only if last season we won PL or CL, I think. Therefore he could start thinking for the future, because he still have one "trophyless season handicap" in his mind.

Now, I think even Jose know that he couldn't survive another trophyless season. So he should do anything he can to win the trophy next year. He need all the experienced players to do the job with instant impact to achieve his objective. Maybe after we win something next season, then he could start thinking for long term plan.

Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Matic - Fabregas

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

lol, That 11 is right up there with Real and Bayern.Even City can't compete with that.

Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Matic - Fabregas

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

lol, That 11 is right up there with Real and Bayern.Even City can't compete with that.

Courtois>Hart

Dave>Zaba or at least equal

Kompany=Terry

Cahill>Demi/Nastasic unless they sign Benatia or Mangala

Luis>Clichy/Kolarov

Matic>Fernandinho

Yaya>Fab if he stays(likely will)

Willian=Nasri

Hazard=David Silva

Oscar=Negredo/Dzeko

Costa<Aguero

Not necessarily better but very close, equal for me.

Atletico Madrid has reached an agreement with the Granada for the signing of left back Guilherme Siqueira for €10m (Marca) #CFC #Atletico

#Granada LB Guilherme Siqueira is close to finalizing with Atletico and Filipe Luis will be passed on to Chelsea (Marca) #CFC #Atletico

What do you think this means for Ivanovic then?

I assume Azpi would move back to right back. Ivanovic won't want to just start the odd game here and there.

I'm asking because I have seen a few reports linking him to PSG (surprise surprise haha )

I assume Azpi would move back to right back. Ivanovic won't want to just start the odd game here and there.

I'm asking because I have seen a few reports linking him to PSG (surprise surprise haha )

Either he agreed to backup for Dave/occasionally starts instead of Terry/Cahill or be sold to PSG.

Maybe the question is what will happen to azpi? I just can't really see mou dropping ivanovic from rb. hope i'm wrong though

Maybe the question is what will happen to azpi? I just can't really see mou dropping ivanovic from rb. hope i'm wrong though

You are very wrong. I think Mourinho's favourite player from last season was Azpi. Remember the quote "If I had 11 of Azpi Id win everything" (Something around those lines)

You are very wrong. I think Mourinho's favourite player from last season was Azpi. Remember the quote "If I had 11 of Azpi Id win everything" (Something around those lines)

The fact that mou rates azpi doesn't mean he doesn't rate ivanovic

Still on the fence on this transfer. He's a quality left back who will certainly improve us, but his age and reported fee is quite worrying. A price around 10 - 12m would be reasonable, but the reported numbers of £20m + is just silly for a 28 year old left back.. Would rather we just splash 5m more and throw in Bertrand or something for Shaw, who might be less experienced but is still one of the best left backs in premier league at the age of 18 and would help us keep an "english core" in the team. Then again in the end, it's up to how Mou and the board feel about it and I trust them to make the best choice for the club.

I'd rather Shaw but would be content enough with Luis.

To reply to the question what would happen with Branislav..simple, he remains in our matchday squad whenever healthy and eligible.Dave will i expect start more games at RB than him but Bran will get enough starts at RB and CB..he will be great cover for both positions and with JT's age and injury history,plus suspensions that is crucial.sometimes injuries are not thought about before they happen but every starter needs a good back up especially since the transfer window era started.

Keeping Bran will allow us to keep atleast one of our young stud CB's in the squad,with 3 veteran CB's on the books.

Whoever has the best squad wins the league title these days..the days of winning it with under 15 good players are over.

I'd rather Shaw but would be content enough with Luis.

To reply to the question what would happen with Branislav..simple, he remains in our matchday squad whenever healthy and eligible.Dave will i expect start more games at RB than him but Bran will get enough starts at RB and CB..he will be great cover for both positions and with JT's age and injury history,plus suspensions that is crucial.sometimes injuries are not thought about before they happen but every starter needs a good back up especially since the transfer window era started.

Keeping Bran will allow us to keep atleast one of our young stud CB's in the squad,with 3 veteran CB's on the books.

Whoever has the best squad wins the league title these days..the days of winning it with under 15 good players are over.

Thank God .. I think the last team to win the title using 15 or 16 players was Liverpool