Diego Costa

Spike

We should make him our no 1 target.

Who gives a fuck if he's a cunt ? I'd rather have 11 cunts if that's what it takes to win the PL.

Ha ha we have some of the most hated players in the league anyway, like I said who gives a fuck.

Who gives a fuck if he's a cunt ? I'd rather have 11 cunts if that's what it takes to win the PL.

Ha ha we have some of the most hated players in the league anyway, like I said who gives a fuck.

Exactly. Are we looking for a romantic partner or a player that can help win the title?!

are u fucking kidding me?

the most overrated player in modern history, considering his pricetag.

Well 26m is decent price tag considering he can create and score. Oh and yeah, he is better than all our strikers combined. But that doesn't matter anymore B)

I'm not the biggest Costa fan or advocate but after watching yet another pathetic display from Torres yesterday I don't care. I just want to start a season with a striker at the level of our competition instead of being hamstrung with bags of shit like we have the past few seasons.

I think, and I hope, that José is going to go nuts in the summer and make this side one to be feared. If he thinks Costa is the man for us than so be it.

How would the Brazilians treat Costa though if he were to come in next season.

Like any other player I presume. I can't see them treat him any differently. Luiz seems as too much of a nice guy and he also seems to be the leader of that friend group. But who knows...

Like any other player I presume. I can't see them treat him any differently. Luiz seems as too much of a nice guy and he also seems to be the leader of that friend group. But who knows...

Yea, Luiz is the happiest guy ever. Little Oscar seems friendly. He'll be treated just the same.

exactly! who cares! people will hate chelsea with torres, with costa, with drogba or anyone else up top... f*ck em all

I really wanna end this nightmare that is called Torres

just kick out those holly shit strikers torres and Ba

Sell Lukaku for 20-25 millions

Sign up three new strikers who can play and score against the likes of Crystal Palace, QPR,Stoke City and Westham in front of thier fans in thier shitty stadiums

players like Costa, Mandzukic and Dzeko will do the job for us
Signing just one of them won't make it for us, we need a fuckin damin strike force consists of 3 goalscorers like Man City.