Diego Costa

Spike

Falcao who is rumored to be 29 years old and just damaged his knee, for all you know he could be the Colombian Torres from now on.

It's his both knees now, from what I know. He's had the same injury in his River days, back in 2006, or 2007. Right knee, torn ACL, surgery, 8 months away from the pitch.

One of my favourite strikers, I would have taken him in a hartbeat two seasons ago. Now he's just a big gamble.

Sorry let me give you a list of strikers to choose from:

Ibra, Lewandowski, Falcao, Cavani, Rooney, Van Persie, Suarez, Higuain, Benzema, Messi, Aguero. Take your pick

I won't be cheap at all to get Ibrah from PSG, they won't sell so he is out of the picture.

Lewandowski has other moves happening so this one is also impossible.

I have a really bad feeling about Falcao and his knee.

Rooney is on 300k a week, hell no.

Suarez won't be sold to an English club at least not in the upcoming window.

RVP is toxic keep him away from this club.

Messi is not for sale and never will be.

I really don't see why City would sell Aguero if they had any sense.

I think Costa and Balotelli absolutely deserve to be on this list and we may not have much to choose from if we have to sign a striker. That leaves Balo, Costa, Higuain, Benzema and with the slim outside chance of Cavani being available in the summer, there is also a decent chance none of these strikers will be available in the summer.

I would love to see how many chances he had plus his conversion rate cos believe me ANY strikwr (even our own nando) would score 20 ATLEAST if he had CR and bale on the wings, maria and modric in the mid plus a league like la liga. Heck, nando did score 22 last season too and assisted a good amount too.

The point still remains the same, benzema is wasteful, he would be MEGA costly and simply not someone who I would want leading chelsea's lines.

Out of Nando's 22 goals...only 8 of them came in the Premier League. THATS THE PROBLEM.

I can see why you don't want Benzema at Chelsea...but based on statistics, his shot accuracy is identical to Diego Costa...and he has created MORE CHANCES than Costa this season.

Out of Nando's 22 goals...only 8 of them came in the Premier League. THATS THE PROBLEM.

I can see why you don't want Benzema at Chelsea...but based on statistics, his shot accuracy is identical to Diego Costa...and he has created MORE CHANCES than Costa this season.

Are you sure Benzema´s shot accuracy is as Costa´s? Benzema has 5 chances per game & he cannot convert them if his life depended on it.

Dude, when I used nando 22 goals in an argument, I think I made it clear that I DID NOT want stats specially his assists and goal when he is playing alongside CR, BALE, maria and modric.

The only thing I would be interested in seeing (as I said before) , be his chance conversion. And I will be shocked if his chanve conversion is as good as costa's.

I think any deal including Courtouis should be out of the question, especially with costa. Just stump up the cash for his release clause and give torres as a freebie and thanks for developing our future goalie in the past 3 years.

I think any deal including Courtouis should be out of the question, especially with costa. Just stump up the cash for his release clause and give torres as a freebie and thanks for developing our future goalie in the past 3 years.

Exactly. I'd rather just take our chances with Lukaku and forget about Costa than sell Courtois. Would be a massive mistake and there's no way we'd be so stupid. I hope.

The source?

Just read somewhere, thats why I said apparantly...he decided to join spanish nt, maybe he wants to stay in spanish club, reason I think there might be some truth there, but could well be BS like most transfertalk nowdays...

Dude, when I used nando 22 goals in an argument, I think I made it clear that I DID NOT want stats specially his assists and goal when he is playing alongside CR, BALE, maria and modric.

The only thing I would be interested in seeing (as I said before) , be his chance conversion. And I will be shocked if his chanve conversion is as good as costa's.

So just because he plays next to good players we should totally ignore his assist or goal tally? That's ridiculous...

Anyway, no one is saying that Benzema has been more clinical than Costa, but it's stupid to think because someone's chance conversion rate is low that he's a bad finisher. For example, Luiz Suarez last season had a conversion rate of 12.29% - does that mean he's a bad finisher? Ronaldo has sub ~20% conversion rate too - does that also make him a bad finisher? Benzema's chance conversion rate is at 22% this year which isn't too bad at all, it's pretty decent, nowhere near as bad as you're trying to make him out to be - whilst Diego Costa's is at 28%.

Benzema's game is not all about goals either anyway, his game is very similar to what Eto'o does for us now only he's better, that's why he'd be a great signing for us IMO... I don't understand how anyone would "kill themselves" if we signed him when he fits our system to a tee.

Benzema is verrry inconsistent. He can be alright today, and very bad the next.

He's lucky to play for a team like Real Madrid, where he gets many chances to make up for his misses. Real will be so scary with a proper top striker.