Diego Costa

Spike

I think one big difference between costa vs torres, aguero, forlan and falcao was costa played for the team and scores, while as the other ones atletico fed them all game...

A huge reason why atletico has been very good this season.

I think one big difference between costa vs torres, aguero, forlan and falcao was costa played for the team and scores, while as the other ones atletico fed them all game...

A huge reason why atletico has been very good this season.

So costa playing more for the team, while torres/aguero etc.., the team played for them?

So costa playing more for the team, while torres/aguero etc.., the team played for them?

Kind of.

Similar to RVP 2013 vs Chelsea Drogba ...We should go make sure our first target is Costa this summer before anyone else.

I was once snowboarding down a track which is meant for mountain biking but in the winter it ices over and becomes this steep winging mini-bobsledding track (people are strictly forbidden from skiing or snowboarding in this area BTW). I went into this sharp turn too fast and it shot me out about 2.5m into the air and my shin smashed directly into a tree. I thought I broke my tibia but I was fine, hurt like a bitch didn't get on the snowboard again that day. Id say It was at least 20x as bad as what happened to Costa, but you never know when a bone will break.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2014-04-12/mourinho-se-ha-asegurado-un-acuerdo-con-diego-costa-para-la-proxima-temporada_115807/

Spanish press reporting its done but I won't hold my breath. I thought his buy-out clause was lower than the 60 million Euros mentioned in that article.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2014-04-12/mourinho-se-ha-asegurado-un-acuerdo-con-diego-costa-para-la-proxima-temporada_115807/

Spanish press reporting its done but I won't hold my breath. I thought his buy-out clause was lower than the 60 million Euros mentioned in that article.

60 millions?

Damn I think Chelsea might back of.

I mean heck cavani and Falcao went for similar prices and we could not spend on such....

60 millions?

Damn I think Chelsea might back of.

I mean heck cavani and Falcao went for similar prices and we could not spend on such....

Mourinho actually said in a press conference recently that Chelsea can afford to spend that amount on one player. It's Euros so that about 52 million pounds.

Even if we do sign him. We'll have him and Torres only. Lukaku is most likely leaving, Eto'o contract is up and quite frankly I would prefer he doesn't sign another one. Ba's time at SB looks like its coming to an end also.

We need another striker ! So we can have 3 options up front.