Diego Costa

Spike

Hamstring Issue could be a weak or two. When he celebrated Diego's goal he was limping back to his seat so it could be two weeks and he'll miss the 2nd leg. I hope it's a few days and not a month or something like that I'd like to see him play Barca.

Hamstring Issue could be a weak or two. When he celebrated Diego's goal he was limping back to his seat so it could be two weeks and he'll miss the 2nd leg. I hope it's a few days and not a month or something like that I'd like to see him play Barca.

There won't be any chance of him playing in the 2nd leg next week.

Falcao leaving?

Don't know how to quote from another topic, but here's what I said yesterday in the General Transfer Talk:

There was a meeting yesterday in a Madrid restaurant between Falcao, his agent (Jorge Mendes), Txiki (City's director of football), Florentino, the owner of Monaco (Rybolovlev) and Peter Lim (that super rich dude that tried to buy Valencia some months ago).

The Spanish media is anticipating some interesting moves - Di Maria to Monaco, Falcao to City and Aguero to Madrid.

Here is where I read it http://www.cuatro.co...1774005138.html

Monaco seriously need to fuck off, trying to steal targets all over Europe. Also how on Earth are they complying with FFP when their revenue can't even pay Falcao's wage alone every week? If Costa gone there he has probably ended his high level career(but living in a paradise so it probably makes up). Hopefully Monaco got rejected CL and their players start to demand to leave, we should go for Moutinho.

Monaco seriously need to fuck off, trying to steal targets all over Europe. Also how on Earth are they complying with FFP when their revenue can't even pay Falcao's wage alone every week? If Costa gone there he has probably ended his high level career(but living in a paradise so it probably makes up). Hopefully Monaco got rejected CL and their players start to demand to leave, we should go for Moutinho.

Don't know about the FFP, but they aren't in the CL yet ( I know it is inevitable they will be next season). Huge plus for them is, they don't have to pay tax on players' wages.

James Rodriguez!