Diego Costa

Spike

I like Costa but some people here are so desperate to announce this signing like we just signed Messi+Ronaldo. :ph34r:

You've been moaning about Costa everywhere on the previous thread. Time to give it a rest on this new one.

I am going to repeat myself but imagine someone doing this to Costa

It's such a great feeling to have some kind of a 'cunt' up front and not some weak ladyboy. The defenders will finally have some fears again.

costa would break ferdinands fukin face if he did that

You've been moaning about Costa everywhere on the previous thread. Time to give it a rest on this new one.

Don't reckon if your trolling or simply posting bullshit to be honest. Don't need to act like a desperate Costa lover geez i was checking the previous thread where most moaned about why this deal was taking so much to get it done. As for your statement totally false..

Diego Costa will be a very important asset. Finally, Chelsea FC has got a striker !!! Costa, go and crush the fecking Scousers and Arsanal-Girls!

@Mr.F9T: Wir sind Weltmeister !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think D. Costa on his own will be the full solution too but coupled with our other signings (Fabregas and F. Luis - still pending) we should be able to stretch out and exploit other teams far more effectively than before. Costa doesn't stop running and is always adamant to create spaces for those behind him with his movement. Filipe Luis overlapping Hazard will create space. Azpi back in his natural position also stretching the pitch will also create space... And someone like Fabregas who can pick out players exceptionally, added with someone like Schurrle who makes brilliant, intelligent runs... We'll definitely find it a lot easier to break down teams that sit deeper.

Atletico and Costa excelled in counter attack. Costa fits the Chelsea bill in terms of a big game striker because we usually play on the counter. In the smaller games the hope has to be that we take our chances as they come and force teams to come out.

Still think we need a real technician at striker, someone like prime Eto'o to balance out the squad. I fully understand why Jose was after Rooney and then Eto'o (glad we didn't end up with Rooney) we need someone who is capable of scoring and creating chances on his own.

Atletico and Costa excelled in counter attack. Costa fits the Chelsea bill in terms of a big game striker because we usually play on the counter. In the smaller games the hope has to be that we take our chances as they come and force teams to come out.

Still think we need a real technician at striker, someone like prime Eto'o to balance out the squad. I fully understand why Jose was after Rooney and then Eto'o (glad we didn't end up with Rooney) we need someone who is capable of scoring and creating chances on his own.

Ideally, our strikeforce going into the next season should be Costa, Lukaku and Eto'o but that is looking pretty unlikely atm. I agree that we could do we a pure technician up front to add diversity to what we have but a proven one at that would probably be hard to find for us.

IMO an interesting project would be Origi, whom really impressed me in the WC with how comfortable he was on the ball and his technical skills. He wouldn't be too expensive either - but it does seem like he's off to Liverpool.

Ideally, our strikeforce going into the next season should be Costa, Lukaku and Eto'o but that is looking pretty unlikely atm. I agree that we could do we a pure technician up front to add diversity to what we have but a proven one at that would probably be hard to find for us.

IMO an interesting project would be Origi, whom really impressed me in the WC with how comfortable he was on the ball and his technical skills. He wouldn't be too expensive either - but it does seem like he's off to Liverpool.

I'm not all that geeked over Origi as some. He made a good impression at the World cup but not enough for me to think he's a top player. I'm actually still all up on the Firmino rumour from a few months ago.

I'm not all that geeked over Origi as some. He made a good impression at the World cup but not enough for me to think he's a top player. I'm actually still all up on the Firmino rumour from a few months ago.

He definitely isn't a top player yet, hence why I said he'd be an interesting project since he is only 19. Firmino is definitely a very good player (another one I can't believe Scolari didn't even look at) but my problem with him is that he's more of a 10 than a true 9.