Diego Costa

Spike

SKY News have just said he is being blamed for the insurgence of Boko Haram

Sky News? I think you'll find it was Sky Nigeria.

Also rumours MI6 have discovered he is the leader of ISIS. Pretty obvious really DIego CoSta. Can't believe we're getting this guy.

Ronaldo, lukaku, cavani have all been poor so far in the World Cup.

Not worried about Costa. Hopefully he will have a good pre season with us and he will be ready

but Ronaldo, Lukaku and Cavani are all shit. Reza did have a good match for the Iran though, should think about him.

Much better than Torres really isn't that much of an achievement if we're honest. I just envision a lot of moves breaking down at his feet, especially in the games when the opposition are camped inside their own half.

I'm not against the Costa signing as he'd represent an upgrade on our current options. I think it'd be a good idea if we also tried to sign another forward with a different skillet to Costa.

That's my main point too. He will improve our attack just like Eto'o improved (only I expect him to add more than Samu did for obvious reasons), but we need to have a guy like Benzema, for example, or Eto'o of the old. Especially if we're keeping Lukaku... what in the world will we do with Costa, Lukaku and Torres in a match our AMs fail to create? The only thing they can create by themselves is body fluids - in Torres case not even that as he doesn't even sweat due to lack of effort.

Maybe but me for the site is down for 2 days now.. For that kind of maintenance there must be not one but at least 3 new transfers. :Goober:

But there it is:

http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1543/v5ss.jpg