Diego Costa

Spike

Guess Silva, Iniesta, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Azpilicueta etc. are all average players as well.

Lol.

Exactly. I guess iniesta and silva are not world class. I guess azpi is shit and we should just leave him in brazil. Alonso of madrid must have been having a fluke for the past 4 years in madrid. Pedro just scores 15goals per season for barca by luck.

Spain is a team that is better off playing a false 9 with fabregas up top. Everybody has forgotten how boring they were in euros before the final against 10man italy.

Even in the past world cup, they won it with 7 goals scored. That team is not a team for strikers since del bosque came in. Under ARAGONES, spain used to play with both torres AND villa. That was the best spain IMO, the 2008 euro winning spain.

Much better than Torres really isn't that much of an achievement if we're honest. I just envision a lot of moves breaking down at his feet, especially in the games when the opposition are camped inside their own half.

I'm not against the Costa signing as he'd represent an upgrade on our current options. I think it'd be a good idea if we also tried to sign another forward with a different skillet to Costa.

Legit worry but I can honestly tell you that back to goal, holding play is actually one of Costa's main strengths. You'll see that next season.

I'm glad you're not writing him off though, that initial message was more to those that don't want him anymore after watching 2 WC games.

I agree on the last bit, which is why I want us to keep Eto'o and shift Torres because we have Lukaku, but it won't happen. Ideally I'd go into the season with Costa, Lukaku & Eto'o.

Don't rate the main guys at WAGNH tbh, they have some sort of agenda against anyone that doesn't agree with their opinion (i.e. go as far as actually deleting comments that aren't in form with their opinion). They've got some decent writers there but honestly don't rate that website too much. Opinions on here are a lot more diversified and aren't deleted.

Don't rate the main guys at WAGNH tbh, they have some sort of agenda against anyone that doesn't agree with their opinion (i.e. go as far as actually deleting comments that aren't in form with their opinion). They've got some decent writers there but honestly don't rate that website too much. Opinions on here are a lot more diversified and aren't deleted.

Yeah I can see what you are talking about. I don't really like to just say bad things about people but man, this David Pazstor guy always write terrible stuff.

They're the Chelsea version of RAWK

Seriously guys, since when we judge player we're going to sign from how he perform for the national team? From Spain crash out in this WC, we could see he is not fitted with the tikitaka style, or we could also say Spain failed to implement a system to bring the best of Costa. They still need time to do that, and Costa just represent Spain for a few matches before the WC. If I have to blame someone for Spain crash out, than I would blame Del Bosque. We should worried if we're Barca fans, and we're going to sign Costa. We're not tikitaka style team, we're a counter attack team like Atletico, and Costa looks well fitted and adapt well to that system. Even Carlo said that Costa will well fitted in our counter attacking system. So judging from how he perform consistently for Atletico especially last season, we should be just fine.

It looks like his signing is imminent now. Let's give him support, slating him even before he signed is not good for us and for him.

Don't rate the main guys at WAGNH tbh, they have some sort of agenda against anyone that doesn't agree with their opinion (i.e. go as far as actually deleting comments that aren't in form with their opinion). They've got some decent writers there but honestly don't rate that website too much. Opinions on here are a lot more diversified and aren't deleted.S

Spot on!!! I wish I could kiss you right now, lol.

Yeah I had a couple of my comments deleted by them after I pointed out their spelling mistakes when naming our youth players. I usually don't care but their tone is usually so condescending that I wanted to remind them they aren't perfect either.

Don't rate the main guys at WAGNH tbh, they have some sort of agenda against anyone that doesn't agree with their opinion (i.e. go as far as actually deleting comments that aren't in form with their opinion).

Nothing I hate more than that.

Yeah I had a couple of my comments deleted by them after I pointed out their spelling mistakes when naming our youth players. I usually don't care but their tone is usually so condescending that I wanted to remind them they aren't perfect either.

What?! That is a ridiculous reason to delete comments. That's just abusing the power they have.