Diego Costa

Spike

As far as Costa and Chelsea after watching him in the WC I am concerned. He did not show me anything and have not be convinced he is the answer. I would rather have a Cavani or Falcao. Am I being to critical of Costa, what do you guys think.

So Cavani is the answer because of his goal from the spot against Costa Rica?

Cavani is solid and maybe I am making to much out of the WC and Costa. As for Falcao if he has the proper rest and therapy he perhaps can get back to the same level. He skipped out on the WC therefore he has had enough time to recover from the injury. Just thoughts gents and ladies

Cavani is solid and maybe I am making to much out of the WC and Costa. As for Falcao if he has the proper rest and therapy he perhaps can get back to the same level. He skipped out on the WC therefore he has had enough time to recover from the injury. Just thoughts gents and ladies

Falcao just wanted to go to Monaco temporarily before making his dream move to Real.

Falcao will reach the levels he was at, but Monaco won't sell. Cavani is overrated. Costa is the best option.

How in the seven hell cavani is overrated?

Regarding on Costa, i'm afraid that Atletico follow Bilbao to force Costa buy his own clause. Plus tax it would be around 47M am i right?

How in the seven hell cavani is overrated?

Regarding on Costa, i'm afraid that Atletico follow Bilbao to force Costa buy his own clause. Plus tax it would be around 47M am i right?

Because people make him out to be a top 10 striker when he's clearly not. His finishing is poor for the most part. He has a high workrate though. He could never be the top striker on a big club.

I thought Costa's buy out was £32m?

Because people make him out to be a top 10 striker when he's clearly not. His finishing is poor for the most part. He has a high workrate though. He could never be the top striker on a big club.

once you activate the clause taxes come into effect. If Atletico were not downright cunts, and agreed to selling Costa for 31,999,999.99 we would not have to pay tax.

Cavani? LOL. Name me the other 10 better strikers atm that is clearly better than him, so far I could only come up with this in my head: Messi, Ibra, Suarez, Falcao, RVP, Aguero, Lewandowski(debatable, probably not as good)-same with Benzema.

The likes of Balotelli, Rooney, Mandzukic, Diego Costa...etc are no where near his quality. Despite the shit season on RW for PSG he still scored over 20 goals. They aren't just simple tap ins either.

Cavani? LOL. Name me the other 10 better strikers atm that is clearly better than him, so far I could only come up with this in my head: Messi, Ibra, Suarez, Falcao, RVP, Aguero, Lewandowski(debatable, probably not as good)-same with Benzema.

The likes of Balotelli, Rooney, Mandzukic, Diego Costa...etc are no where near his quality. Despite the shit season on RW for PSG he still scored over 20 goals. They aren't just simple tap ins either.

He's on par with Manduzkic, Costa, Balo, and Benzema. He may crack top 10, considering what qualities you like. Like high work rate.

He's on par with Manduzkic, Costa, Balo, and Benzema. He may crack top 10, considering what qualities you like. Like high work rate.

104 goals in 138 games for Napoli, 25 in 43 last season for PSG. He has been one of the best in the world since 2010