Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Two and a half weeks since the trophy drought was broken it's like it never happened, the fans back to criticising Wenger and the board, saying if they let Cesc come here it would be Wenger's lowest moment, they are also having a complete meltdown over the Gazidis q and a thing.

It was annoying seeing Le Arse win the cup, but if that is what made Wenger re sign then it was a necessary evil.

Balague is an idiot. I remember last year he was adamant that Benitez wasn't going to be CFC manager and then we signed him on a few days later. Also insisted that Ozil wasn't going to Arsenal and voila, Ozil went to Arsenal.

He's right up there with palmeri tancredi as the worst journalist in Europe. Sometimes I think he's just flat out trolling .

@ChelsTransfer: According to @RAC1 journalist @RogerSaperas, Cesc Fabregas will join Chelsea for €33m plus variables. #CFC #FCB #MUFC

@ChelsTransfer: RAC1 also mentions Barcelona will start negotiations with Sevilla for Ivan Rakitic. #FCB #Sevilla #CFC

Sooo..no Koke?

I wanna wake up tomorrow and see CONFIRMATION !

:halo:

dont think there will be anything official from Chelsea on the deal. Or anything about a fee being agreed, if anything itd probably just be the morning papers reporting whats already said... maybe few extra bits

It is curious there's nothing on SkySports or BBC considering that the "most reputable" source in Spain is confirming this. I guess it takes longer for our media though because they have to be absolutely sure.. Still curious though.

Until then I'm really not getting excited, especially because £26-27m sounds too good to be true.

It is curious there's nothing on SkySports or BBC considering that the "most reputable" source in Spain is confirming this. I guess it takes longer for our media though because they have to be absolutely sure.. Still curious though.

Until then I'm really not getting excited, especially because £26-27m sounds too good to be true.

The price tag might be decent, but some people have said we could offer him a weekly wage of £200k. That's where it doesn't sound so good.