Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Matic: "We understand each other very well. Cesc is technically brilliant on the ball, he always has good ideas." #CFC (Mail)

Matic: "We need those assists and final balls from him, so me helping Cesc is important. I try to do that well." #CFC (Mail)

Matic: "I hope we continue like we did last season – and I think we will because Cesc is a great player and the ultimate professional" #CFC

• 2 weeks later...

Did they actually make that up?

Lol they take our goalie and then they take our songs too. Fucking wankers won't be singing it when we do a repeat of the 6-0 spanking at Wembley that we did in 13/14.

Been loadsa clubs sing Magic Hat. Gooners originally sang it for Wenger. United sang it for that prick Kean. Boro sang it for Juninho. England sang it for Owen in Germany. Lolpool sang it for Capello.

But its never sounded sweeter than us singing it walking upto and standing outside the north Londoners. More and more started singing it till everyone was. I bet it sounded great inside the ground. God I hate them lot I really do. I know I must have some character flaw but I always have.

Been loadsa clubs sing Magic Hat. Gooners originally sang it for Wenger. United sang it for that prick Kean. Boro sang it for Juninho. England sang it for Owen in Germany. Lolpool sang it for Capello.

But its never sounded sweeter than us singing it walking upto and standing outside the north Londoners. More and more started singing it till everyone was. I bet it sounded great inside the ground. God I hate them lot I really do. I know I must have some character flaw but I always have.

For hating gooners bruv? Not a flaw in my book!!!!

Yeah but you just know it was influenced cos we sung it for Cescy.

Mate I can't wait for arse away, I surely have to go this season!