Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Huh. Really surprised Fabregas sells the most shirts for us. I guess most people already have Hazard's shirts, but I thought Costa would dominate our shirt sales, especially considering Cesc's history with us. Must be Costa's face. :lol:

Hazard just got a new number, I thought he'd continue to be the one to sell the most.

I'm buying a Cesc #3 kit though... I really don't like our kits this season, last season I bought all three (Hazard first, Schurrle away and Oscar third), but I can barely stand the third one. I like collars or v-necks, so the first kit for me is a big disappointment and boring as heck.

Suicidal for opponents to give him as much time and space as Villa did today. The way he knows how to really read a game and dictate the tempo is awesome to watch and something we haven't had in ages.

Close to having another couple of assists today as well.

Suicidal for opponents to give him as much time and space as Villa did today. The way he knows how to really read a game and dictate the tempo is awesome to watch and something we haven't had in ages.

Close to having another couple of assists today as well.

on the ball he is as creative as Zola was ,, just not as good as a finisher

I have to admit I always like him despite being a gooner and I am so impressed by how well he has fitted into the team. I think he strangely plays as if he cares about the team a lot already. Maybe he's a good actor and it's just another job but I feel a sense of real care and putting a lot of effort into his play. Glad he's a blue now.

Cesc's performance vs Villa was underrated and I voted for him as the MOTM. Sometimes it's not about the goal, the assist or being directly involved in the goal. Of course the way Villa played made it easy for him but he completely controlled the tempo of our play. He completed something like 134 passes? Ridiculous.