Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

He is out of shape. Just look at this picture, he needs to drop weight. Should be dropped from the staring XI but he won't.

Pedro.jpg

Dropped for who exactly? He's out of the team and we have zero creativity from midfield. Hazard and Pedro then lose their link to midfield and Costa gets barely any service.

Cesc is almost a must for our team.

Dropped for who exactly? He's out of the team and we have zero creativity from midfield. Hazard and Pedro then lose their link to midfield and Costa gets barely any service.

Cesc is almost a must for our team.

we have conceded 7 goals in 3 matches. creativity should be way down on the priority list. he should be dropped for rambo/oscar (if fit) who are both 100 times better (atleast) defensively than him. whats worse is people think matic is bad/poor. no he is not. he has been made to look that ways cos of cesc's inaptitude in defense.

also, lets not make it sound like cesc can magically open up defenses. on his current form, he wont be able to open my universities' defence.

I don't think so; with Francisco Fàbregas Soler we play much better. He can resolve any game with a magic pass, also. Not using a player with his quality it's just dumb. And if our options are John Michael Nchekwube Obinna or Ramires Santos do Nascimento, well...

we have conceded 7 goals in 3 matches. creativity should be way down on the priority list. he should be dropped for rambo/oscar (if fit) who are both 100 times better (atleast) defensively than him. whats worse is people think matic is bad/poor. no he is not. he has been made to look that ways cos of cesc's inaptitude in defense.

also, lets not make it sound like cesc can magically open up defenses. on his current form, he wont be able to open my universities' defence.

You will play with a midfield combo of Matic and Ramires ?? That Ramires who completed 50% of his passes and had only 37 touches against Man City. Compare that to consistently 100 touches and close to 90% accuracy for Cesc and you will quickly know why Mou plays him every game. I also think he was defensively ok against Man City and made some crucial tackles. Infant led the team in tackles. Let's face it, unless Mou buys Koke or Pogba, Chelsea's success in linked to Cesc

I don't think so; with Francisco Fàbregas Soler we play much better. He can resolve any game with a magic pass, also. Not using a player with his quality it's just dumb. And if our options are John Michael Nchekwube Obinna or Ramires Santos do Nascimento, well...

You just wanted to say these names, didn't you?

You will play with a midfield combo of Matic and Ramires ?? That Ramires who completed 50% of his passes and had only 37 touches against Man City. Compare that to consistently 100 touches and close to 90% accuracy for Cesc and you will quickly know why Mou plays him every game. I also think he was defensively ok against Man City and made some crucial tackles. Infant led the team in tackles. Let's face it, unless Mou buys Koke or Pogba, Chelsea's success in linked to Cesc

hahahhahahahah... watch a game for a change. rambo's 37 touches were far far far more impressive than cesc's 100 or so shit touches. just like one of those touches was giving the ball away against wba which led to the goal.

so yes, i would play rambo every game over cesc, until he learns the basics of being a center midfielder.

and if u think he was ok defensively against man city, u are either delusional or you did not watch the match.

even cesc's biggest fans wont say he was "average" defensively against city cos he was downright shit. 30th second. silve turned him like he did not exist to put aguero through. defending101, dont give a classy player like silva an inch of space. he gave him half the field. unless cesc stays in our 11 for big games, we have no chance of success in tournaments like CL.

infact its hardly shocking that barca went from 2 CLs in 3 years (2009,2011) to none in his 3 years as a barca player cos A. he is shit defensively, B. he is bottler.

hahahhahahahah... watch a game for a change. rambo's 37 touches were far far far more impressive than cesc's 100 or so shit touches. just like one of those touches was giving the ball away against wba which led to the goal.

so yes, i would play rambo every game over cesc, until he learns the basics of being a center midfielder.

and if u think he was ok defensively against man city, u are either delusional or you did not watch the match.

even cesc's biggest fans wont say he was "average" defensively against city cos he was downright shit. 30th second. silve turned him like he did not exist to put aguero through. defending101, dont give a classy player like silva an inch of space. he gave him half the field. unless cesc stays in our 11 for big games, we have no chance of success in tournaments like CL.

infact its hardly shocking that barca went from 2 CLs in 3 years (2009,2011) to none in his 3 years as a barca player cos A. he is shit defensively, B. he is bottler.

hahahahahah...not sure what was so funny.

Anyways, you, and not me, need to watch games and analyze them. I gave you facts and data and you came back with anecdotes like "37 touches were far far far more impressive" and generic rambling. Really, a midfielder playing for Chelsea has only 37 touches with 50% accuracy, and that doesn't bother you ?

On the other hand, another player has 100 touches with 90% accuracy, and you think that player was a failure ? Oh boy.

In fact, this was one big game where Chelsea had a higher possession % and controlled the midfield better than many other big games in the past. Remember, City's 2nd and 3rd goal came from pretty unusual circumstances. One was a header from Kompany in the 79th minute and another was rocket shot from far out. Let's face it, teams get lucky with headers from corners and long shot attempts. No amount of brilliant midfield play will stop those.

As for Barcelona CL stats, it is pretty irrelevant. Because Cesc almost never started in Barca's CL games. In the fact the 4-0 thrashing in Munich, Cesc did not play a single minute.

hahahahahah...not sure what was so funny.

Anyways, you, and not me, need to watch games and analyze them. I gave you facts and data and you came back with anecdotes like "37 touches were far far far more impressive" and generic rambling. Really, a midfielder playing for Chelsea has only 37 touches with 50% accuracy, and that doesn't bother you ?

On the other hand, another player has 100 touches with 90% accuracy, and you think that player was a failure ? Oh boy.

In fact, this was one big game where Chelsea had a higher possession % and controlled the midfield better than many other big games in the past. Remember, City's 2nd and 3rd goal came from pretty unusual circumstances. One was a header from Kompany in the 79th minute and another was rocket shot from far out. Let's face it, teams get lucky with headers from corners and long shot attempts. No amount of brilliant midfield play will stop those.

As for Barcelona CL stats, it is pretty irrelevant. Because Cesc almost never started in Barca's CL games. In the fact the 4-0 thrashing in Munich, Cesc did not play a single minute.

do u want to take a poll right here and right now asking who was better on the day, rambo or cesc? are u up for it?

cesc was hopeless. just cos he had higher touches means he had a good game. hahahahahhaha.. and then people ask why i laughed. :lol: awesome.

so now suddenly possession is important? the scoreline was 3-0 and a major major major share of blame goes on this bottler.

also, what stats did u show me. his touches. since when do touches determine the level of play? is that argument supposed to be even taken seriously?

also, get your starts right before making a fool out of yourself

11-12 = 659 minutes (started both the semis against us, both the round of 16 against leverkusen, and the home match against milan)

12-13 = 528 minutes (started the home leg against bayern munich, played 107 minutes (62 and 45) against psg in quarter finals, played 90 minutes in the away leg vs milan)

13-14 = 556 minutes (started both the legs against ATM in qf, started both the legs against man city in round of 16)

but apparently cos he did not start against bayern in one match, cesc "ALMOST NEVER STARTED" in barca's CL games. another LOL-MAX opinion. if u remember the CL11-12 semis against barca that chelsea won. cesc started. infact just to accomodate cesc, barca shifted from a well settled 4-3-3 to 3-4-3 and even shifted iniesta onto the wings. so yes, a lot of barca's blame goes on cesc. and surprise surprise... cesc leaves and barca wins the CL. so basically barca has won 3 CLs in 4 years without cesc yet were not even able to get into semis once in 13-14 with him in the team. like i started my previous post with hahahahahhahaha..

Needs to be dropped. Now. He isn't showing any signs of improvement so far, and unlike other out-of-form players like Willian, Hazard, and Matic, he has done absolutely NOTHING positive in any of our matches so far. He's creating few chances, delivering awful set-pieces, passing really sloppily in the middle-third of the pitch, and offering us little in the way of defensive solidity or mobility to compensate. We can't keep bending-over backwards to accommodate him when he's in such terrible form; it's just not worth it.

of all our players out of form and that`s almost all of them apart from our new signings who get a pass and have atleast shown something. Cesc and Bran are clearly the worst. atleast with Cesc tho I think it`s just a rough spell..need to atleast give somebody else a go until he gets his mojo back and bring in another option before the window shuts. nobody should be undroppable regardless of how bad you are playing.