Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Class stuff from the club and speaks volumes of the character and personality he likely was off the pitch.

Players that show the respect our great club deserves and a desire to fight for the badge will always be shown great admiration and affection from the club and us fans. 

Take notes Thibaut.

6 hours ago, milan.cech said:

And luckily for him, he never got the chance to play alongside Frank Lampard.

Související obrázek

Výsledek obrázku pro lampard fabregas

damn man i miss those rivalries, back when our players left everything on the pitch, fought for each other and played for the badge.

43 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

We gonna replace him with someone???

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Supposed to be Nicolo Barella and Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Leandro Paredes, but more likely we have Drinkwater and recall Hector :P

I read that we did not even get a fee for him? is that correct? horrible business if true. Could have been useful. What I regret a bit is that we almost never used a Kante-Jorginho-Fabregas midfield from beginning. I loved how Fabregas and Jorginho controleld those pre-season games effortlessly and providing dangerous passes too. Add N'golo's legs and that is almost a complete midfield. Especially in all those games where we dominated the shit but could not score, Cesc always came on too late to make an imapct.

I never was a big fan of Cesc. I hated his cocky attitude when he was a young captain at Arsenal who never showed up in the big matches but still had a big mouth. He never really became what everyone including himself expected him to become. I remember in 2009 he said in an interview, his idol was Lamps (even though they hated each other) and some day he would be better. Well he finished a landslide short of that, as he peaked. He was 22 at that time and had already peaked. Now he is 31 and as good as finsihed. Lampard scored 27 for Chelsea and 8 for England the season he was 31.. And even more grave is that Cheslea released Lamps to accomodate Cesc's arrival, which I only read the first time a few mins ago. But I guess Cesc was instrumental to our 2014/15 league title and i will not forget that.

20 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I never was a big fan of Cesc. I hated his cocky attitude when he was a young captain at Arsenal who never showed up in the big matches but still had a big mouth.

I was the same , and his snidey attitude at Barca. But once he signed, he was our snidey cunt :D

Monaco got done 5:1 at home vs strasbourg with Cesc in first 11. Looks like its actual possibilty they are going down.

On another note, I know he wanted to play, but could easily wait till summer considering we dont have replacement for him.