Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

If we can sell Oscar and Ramires and get better replacement then that should be good.

Pogba I think is a no go. His price is just ridiculous, unless juventus want Oscar then maybe we can do something.

Koke would be awesome but I don't think he wants to come. Didn't he signed a new contract?

So those two options are hard.

It might just be another minimal upgrade like with Cuadradro....

Hi Friend!

Yes, I share your opinion. It would be perfect If we would sell to Oscar or Ramires to get a good amount of money to sign next summer a specific player in midfield.

But the player has to be a TOP player. No one player with nomal level / low level.

Like you, I also think Koke would be the perfect choice. He just improved his contract with Atletico de Madrid but reports in Spain Atletico Madrid insist that you are going to sell him this summer to sign the big signings Simeone required to continue training in the Atletico de Madrid. Almost taken for sure Koke leave Atletico Madrid next summer by choice and by the will of Atletico Madrid.

Koke would be perfect to complement Fabregas. He can play as a central midfielder with Matic or as Attacking Midfielder with Fabregas - Matic in midfield.

In addition, Koke knows how to move in the pitch with intelligence, rotating his position constantly. A dynamism which would allow us to recover the dynamic game earlier this season.

Another capability of Koke is that he knows also play on the sides. I think that's the main problem with Oscar, because he knows not play without disturbing Fabregas, not able to move sideways and he stuck our attack in the middle.

Therefore, Koke can play or he can play Fabregas replacing Fabregas which can help Fabregas with their problems in the second part of the season, making him the less tired.

Koke also is a player with a very well-educated head. He is a young and humble without big ambitions (the main the problem of Pogba) guy. In Spain people would compare him with Xavi Hernandez, but I think Koke also works hard for the team.

The following season with Koke.

Koke as a means Matic center.

Koke Matic

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Diego Costa

Koke as Attacking Midfielder.

Fabregas Matic

Willian Koke Hazard

Diego Costa

Without Fabregas (Resting physically to arrive with energy end of the season) but with Koke.

Loftus-Cheek - Ake Matic

Willian Koke Hazard

Diego Costa

Regarding Pogba, his price is a joke. I think paying that kind of money would be madness. Pogba has an immature mind. He has many faults like Balotelli. Of course Pogba is a great player, but he is a player with a remote slope of soccer and more photographs than mentality of the football, Freshness (Mino Raiola) which only causes problems (if Pogba comes to us every year he will ask raise shouting it from the newspapers of half the world). It is a very risky operation to pay 80 million pounds for him, for a player who raises many unknowns about their future.

I think Nathan Ake or Ruben Loftus-Cheek should play in all 11 games we have left to play this season. To my Ruben Loftus-Cheek has some features like Pogba, but Ruben has a well-educated head which gives me more guarantees than Pogba. Maybe if we use Ruben Loftus-Cheek from now he may be our surprise for next season.

This season with Ruben Loftus-Cheek o Nathan Ake.

Loftus-Cheek - Ake Matic

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Diego Costa

Thus we would break our current trend where the ball runs very slow.

Regards.

Hi Friend!

Yes, I share your opinion. It would be perfect If we would sell to Oscar or Ramires to get a good amount of money to sign next summer a specific player in midfield.

But the player has to be a TOP player. No one player with nomal level / low level.

Like you, I also think Koke would be the perfect choice. He just improved his contract with Atletico de Madrid but reports in Spain Atletico Madrid insist that you are going to sell him this summer to sign the big signings Simeone required to continue training in the Atletico de Madrid. Almost taken for sure Koke leave Atletico Madrid next summer by choice and by the will of Atletico Madrid.

Koke would be perfect to complement Fabregas. He can play as a central midfielder with Matic or as Attacking Midfielder with Fabregas - Matic in midfield.

In addition, Koke knows how to move in the pitch with intelligence, rotating his position constantly. A dynamism which would allow us to recover the dynamic game earlier this season.

Another capability of Koke is that he knows also play on the sides. I think that's the main problem with Oscar, because he knows not play without disturbing Fabregas, not able to move sideways and he stuck our attack in the middle.

Therefore, Koke can play or he can play Fabregas replacing Fabregas which can help Fabregas with their problems in the second part of the season, making him the less tired.

Koke also is a player with a very well-educated head. He is a young and humble without big ambitions (the main the problem of Pogba) guy. In Spain people would compare him with Xavi Hernandez, but I think Koke also works hard for the team.

The following season with Koke.

Koke as a means Matic center.

Koke Matic

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Diego Costa

Koke as Attacking Midfielder.

Fabregas Matic

Willian Koke Hazard

Diego Costa

Without Fabregas (Resting physically to arrive with energy end of the season) but with Koke.

Loftus-Cheek - Ake Matic

Willian Koke Hazard

Diego Costa

Regarding Pogba, his price is a joke. I think paying that kind of money would be madness. Pogba has an immature mind. He has many faults like Balotelli. Of course Pogba is a great player, but he is a player with a remote slope of soccer and more photographs than mentality of the football, Freshness (Mino Raiola) which only causes problems (if Pogba comes to us every year he will ask raise shouting it from the newspapers of half the world). It is a very risky operation to pay 80 million pounds for him, for a player who raises many unknowns about their future.

I think Nathan Ake or Ruben Loftus-Cheek should play in all 11 games we have left to play this season. To my Ruben Loftus-Cheek has some features like Pogba, but Ruben has a well-educated head which gives me more guarantees than Pogba. Maybe if we use Ruben Loftus-Cheek from now he may be our surprise for next season.

This season with Ruben Loftus-Cheek o Nathan Ake.

Loftus-Cheek - Ake Matic

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Diego Costa

Thus we would break our current trend where the ball runs very slow.

Regards.

thanks for your assessment . I like your optimism regarding transfers. Also I agree that Koke would be a nice option given he has the same if not higher workrate as Osar whilst at the same time being much more of a threat with his set pieces, creativity and superior technique. As a connoisseur of Spanish football, how much do you reckon Koke would cost us?

thanks for your assessment . I like your optimism regarding transfers. Also I agree that Koke would be a nice option given he has the same if not higher workrate as Osar whilst at the same time being much more of a threat with his set pieces, creativity and superior technique. As a connoisseur of Spanish football, how much do you reckon Koke would cost us?

Hi!

Thanks for your comment.

The rescission clause of his contract Koke are £ 42.82 million (€ 60 million). I think that hardly we could reduce his final price more than 10 million.

Last year we signed Diego Costa for £ 27.11 million (€ 38 million) from Atletico Madrid. That amount was the rescission clause of Diego.

They usually are offended if any team try to sign a player of his team (Atletico de Madrid has a lot of extravagance).

Another feature that I had not commented before about Koke is that he is understood to perfection with Diego Costa. Koke and Diego are understood without needing eye contact. When they were together in Atletico de Madrid did not stop to give them passes between them. To Diego Costa if we signed Koke this summer would be a blessing.

I think that, taking into account his age (23 years old), their quality, their mind without the luxuries of the money and his ability to work sacrificing for the team that amount of money -more or less £ 27.11 million (€ 38 million) - would be a good operation. With this signing would get a perfect replacement for Fabregas now and for the future.

Regards.

Do you really see that, or are you hoping?

Maybe it's better to say that I could see it happening (hoping but also thinking it might just as well happen). Mourinho has already said that Loftus-Cheek is good enough already, and if we want to abide with FFP then it's a wise move to start playing promising youngsters. Loftus-Cheek is the youngster that has been nearest to the first team this season so I believe that José thinks Loftus-Cheek is the most promising. However, who knows? He said things about Baker and Chalobah and it didn't really turn out well (at the moment). Maybe at a later date they will be starters.

I'm not a big fan of Fabregas. I still think its weird to see him wearing a Chelsea shirt. I don't think he is a match winner. For a team who had the likes of Ballack and specially Lampard in the past, Fabregas looks unexciting. His untouchable status must change next season.

I'm not a big fan of Fabregas. I still think its weird to see him wearing a Chelsea shirt. I don't think he is a match winner. For a team who had the likes of Ballack and specially Lampard in the past, Fabregas looks unexciting. His untouchable status must change next season.

I agree with most of what you're saying but who else is capable of splitting the defense with a pass? Hazard..... that's it. And that's not even his style as he obv prefers to dribble. The bolded part as well - Henrique there has to be a better alternative if that's going to be the case. If he's in shit form than the alternative can't be Mikel or Ramires. We need an upgrade at CM still. It's as simple as that.

I don't see why Fabregas cannot perform in big games. He made huge assists and played great in the biggest games of all - WC and Euro finals and semi finals. But he can't contribute anything if our strategy is to hoof the ball and hope for the best. A build up play from back is required to get the best out of him. Someone who was that good of a form cannot change overnight

Don't think koke and cesc would be an ideal pairup.

I highly doubt Cesc is going to make the midfield in spain, so, why do you guys think that cesc and koke will be paired up together and can flourish?

Both are slow. Koke is more physical and works harder, but he's still slow.

Both are set peice kings. Matic will die with both of them going forward.

He was awful today (apart from a 15-20 minute spell in the second half). Hope he picks it up from now though, really liked what he showed in that 15-20 minute spell in the second. He plays like that and we tick so much more as a team.