Mehdi Benatia

Namika

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours have died down.

Even if we don't sign anyone we need to get rid of one non-HG player and Mourinho has told several times that we wouldn't buy any new player.

Benatia is an outstanding player but I am happy for Zouma and Christensen.

our cb's are our weak link; I hope this is true. Cahil is dead on average and terry has 0 pace. Last year our goals conceded was good though only because we played a system to cover for the short comings of our cb's.

our cb's are our weak link; I hope this is true. Cahil is dead on average and terry has 0 pace. Last year our goals conceded was good though only because we played a system to cover for the short comings of our cb's.

Cahill is average? Are you joking?

You've truly been spoiled by success.

Yes, the rumours are true. Sabatini is in London to negociate the transfers of Destro to Tottenham (€25m / £20m) and Benatia to Chelsea (€37m / £30m). He will be in the stands for the West Ham - Tottenham game. Also he will meet with City to negociate a loan deal (with option to buy next summer) for Jovetic.

Reports say that he will then go to France to enquire about the availabilty of Kalou and Basa from Lille.

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/roma-benatia-e-destro-non-giocano-e-sabatini-vola-a-londra-per-l-361063

I tried to translate some of the Italian into English and all I understood was that Destro to Tottenham is likely to be completed and Benatia to Chelsea "could" happen.

Also, apparently Destro rejected Wolfsburg in favour of Tottenham (according to the article)

Why Chelsea will go for another foreign player when they already have enough problem with that. And also I think CB is the last position we should think in the market. We need striker, not defender. If we buy another defender this season, then Zouma won't get enough time and may become the next flop in Chelsea. Next summer will be different, but for now we are more than ok in defence.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You