Mehdi Benatia

Namika

Was JT fast in his prime? Was Puyol fast in his prime? You don't have to be fast to be a quality CB bro. Hummels was easily the best CB in the WC.

Really? I thought he was all over the shop in the final and Boateng was carrying him.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want another CB this year. I think we'll be fine with JT, Cahill, Brana and Zouma for this year, I've always said though that we seriously need to start looking at options after this year though. I think JT can give us one more top year.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/13-08-2014/calciomercato-roma-arriva-fax-chelsea-trattare-benatia-basa-chiriches-manolas-90125426816.shtml

Gazzetta dello Sport today insist Chelsea have already opened talks with Roma over Benatia and with an offer of about £30m a deal could be done not later than next week.

Benatia was the best CB in the poorest SerieA league in years last season and he's totally unproven at international level. 30m could be better spent elsewhere.

Yeah, was always a long shot. José fibs a lot regarding transfers but I think he's telling the truth here.

He keeps saying "I have the squad I want" and stuff like that as well as the club "this is our squad for 14/15." Makes me think that we're completely finished in the transfer market.

Yeah, was always a long shot. José fibs a lot regarding transfers but I think he's telling the truth here.

He keeps saying "I have the squad I want" and stuff like that as well as the club "this is our squad for 14/15." Makes me think that we're completely finished in the transfer market.

possibly. Wouldnt bank on it though. Because a foreigner still has to leave regardless. So it isnt "quite" the 14/15 squad

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/13-08-2014/calciomercato-roma-arriva-fax-chelsea-trattare-benatia-basa-chiriches-manolas-90125426816.shtml

Gazzetta dello Sport today insist Chelsea have already opened talks with Roma over Benatia and with an offer of about £30m a deal could be done not later than next week.

Benatia was the best CB in the poorest SerieA league in years last season and he's totally unproven at international level. 30m could be better spent elsewhere.

correire dello sport, duno if reliable, also say same thing and Sabatini will inform Garcia tomorrow that he is leaving

"No, we're not interested. We have John [Terry], [Gary] Cahill, [branislav] Ivanovic, [Kurt] Zouma, and we want to integrate [Andreas] Christensen", Mourinho said.

"Step by step [for Christensen], training with us, every day, playing a few minutes when it is possible, playing with the Under-21s and training with us as a first-team squad member. We are fine. are, we are well set in defence".

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You