Mehdi Benatia

Namika

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zouma, Kalas, Omeruo. In the future I'm sure they'll be good enough to make our starting 11. Especially Kalas.

Hope so, but here's the thing.

We'll end the season with three centre-backs who are 34, 31 and 29.

The three players you mentioned will be 20, 22 and 21.

Ideally you'd be wanting someone who is about 25/26 to plug that gap.

I'd love for those guys to make it here but you'd probably expect one, maybe two at best. I also think that JT is the only 'Lead Defender' of those five. Omeruo and Zouma both strike me as Carvalho types who need that strong presence next to them to really prosper. Kalas could become that, but I'd love someone like Hummels or even Varane to come here and take over that leadership role in defence.

Daniel Busch @dan_bu · 1h
Bayern's technical director Michael Reschke is in Rome right now to talk to Roma about Mehdi Benatia, according to Sport 1.
Daniel Busch @dan_bu · 34m
Bayern on verge of signing Roma's Mehdi Benatia, according to Sportbild.
Daniel Busch @dan_bu · 16m
Sportbild editor-in-chief Falk reports on TV Benatia negotiations that far advanced they couldn't wait to break story in their mag tomorrow.
Lol, looks like now it's Bayern that is on the verge of signing him.

Bayern want a CB who can also play RB as a replacement for the injured Javi Martinez. BAyern would be even more frightening with a CB of this calibre. Actually I'd rather see him a ManU. IMO it would not make them title contenders whilst Benatia at BAyern would almost make theminvincible.

The thing is BAyern usually don't pay crazy sums for players, unlike the Manchester teams do.

Benatia 99% to Bayern according to many newspapers. won't be successful anyway, he would never become Champions League Winner with a team like Porto. What a Bastard he is

Gaydiola? sounds like something a gooner would come up with. Although im not a Guardiola fan im not sure why you're so bitter

Bayern want a CB who can also play RB as a replacement for the injured Javi Martinez. BAyern would be even more frightening with a CB of this calibre. Actually I'd rather see him a ManU. IMO it would not make them title contenders whilst Benatia at BAyern would almost make theminvincible.

The thing is BAyern usually don't pay crazy sums for players, unlike the Manchester teams do.

Benatia 99% to Bayern according to many newspapers. Gaydiola won't be successful anyway, he would never become Champions League Winner with a team like Porto. What a Bastard he is

Is Guardiola switching to the 352? I think I've seen him experimentating this formation in the pre-season, plus the fact that Robben has had quite a good World Cup playing alongside RVP in LVG's 352.

Also Benatia used to play in a three-man defence in his Udinese days. I think he'll choose Bayern over United if it comes to Roma accepting both bids.

------- Lewandowski Robben -------

----------------- Gotze -----------------

Bernat Alaba Schweinsteiger Lahm

------ Dante Benatia Boateng ------

----------------- Neuer -----------------

???

Is Guardiola switching to the 352? I think I've seen him experimentating this formation in the pre-season, plus the fact that Robben has had quite a good World Cup playing alongside RVP in LVG's 352.

Also Benatia used to play in a three-man defence in his Udinese days. I think he'll choose Bayern over United if it comes to Roma accepting both bids.

------- Lewandowski Robben -------

----------------- Gotze -----------------

Bernat Alaba Schweinsteiger Lahm

------ Dante Benatia Boateng ------

----------------- Neuer -----------------

???

No Ribery? I know he wasn't good after returning from injury last season, but before that he was amazing.

Wait wait wait, Guardiola actually wants a real CB to play as a CB instead of converting a defensive midfielder there? Haha something is seriously wrong here :D

Maybe getting a good pasting by Real Madrid a few months ago persuaded him to stop trying to be extremists, football revolutionary genius and instead be more logical :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You