The Board

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would not mind giving Cesc a role at Chelsea when he retires from football. He is very intelligent guy and has a lot of knowledge about football.

Him and Lampard are the 2 smartest player we had. 

I agree on this. If he has the passion and heart for Chelsea, then get him.

Just now, Fernando said:

Him and Lampard are the 2 smartest player we had. 

I agree on this. If he has the passion and heart for Chelsea, then get him.

I sometimes think that he loves us more than Arsenal. Always congratulating us on social media etc. He would have stayed with us if Sarri had given him more time to play. He realised his dream winning the PL title with us not with Arsenal.

Cesc for me would have been a perfect sporting director. He has seen the best of the best at different clubs. He is intelligent, very charismatic, very communicative and says like it is. He was captain at Arsenal and he was also a leader at Chelsea. I prefer giving him more of a permanent post like sporting director, so we don´t lose him. Coaches usually do not last long.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I would not mind giving Cesc a role at Chelsea when he retires from football. He is very intelligent guy and has a lot of knowledge about football.

He is a true Blue. He didnt cry for Arsenal or Barca. Was in tears with us........was super jelly last night too after the win. Nah he is a Blue my friend.

12 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Of course not, Cech will only serve as a figurehead. Marina right now is the face of the board, they need someone to mask the criticism she gets.

Exactly.....there is a reason we didnt go for a pro, someone that has been there and done that. Cech will be a sorta yes man.....I hope he knows what he is getting himself into, cuz there is no way Marina the model will give up power unless RA says so.

27 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Our club trying to make people believe CAS could extend our ban while Man City have filled an appeal to CAS in just 24 hours.. This club, Chelsea FC, has no owner.. 🤡 show left right and center.. 

1A0537A4-8C72-4C47-985C-BFC619D6B9BC.thumb.jpeg.2ebf18adf73ab5172a92f719200d92ed.jpeg

They are two completely different cases against two different footballing bodies.

-The CAS has the task of resolving legal disputes in the field of sport through arbitration.

-Any disputes directly or indirectly linked to sport may be submitted to the CAS. 

-For disputes resulting from decisions taken by the internal bodies of sports organisations the appeals arbitration procedure is applicable.

-The party wishing to submit a dispute to the CAS must send the CAS Court Office a request for arbitration OR a statement of appeal.

-Once the arbitration request OR statement of appeal is filed, the respondent submits a reply to the CAS.

-The ordinary procedure lasts between 6 and 12 months BUT in urgent cases or upon request, the CAS may, within a very short time, order interim measures or suspend the execution of a decision appealed against.

-CAS can’t extend a ban imposed by FIFA or UEFA. We will either get it reduced, serve the ban or get it removed completely. 

UEFA or FIFA, one case or another it’s completely irrelevant

Man City can get punished seriously because they’re appealing before they’ve even been punished. But we’re good because we’re officially serving the ban if you ask FIFA.

15 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

-The CAS has the task of resolving legal disputes in the field of sport through arbitration.

-Any disputes directly or indirectly linked to sport may be submitted to the CAS. 

-For disputes resulting from decisions taken by the internal bodies of sports organisations the appeals arbitration procedure is applicable.

-The party wishing to submit a dispute to the CAS must send the CAS Court Office a request for arbitration OR a statement of appeal.

-Once the arbitration request OR statement of appeal is filed, the respondent submits a reply to the CAS.

-The ordinary procedure lasts between 6 and 12 months BUT in urgent cases or upon request, the CAS may, within a very short time, order interim measures or suspend the execution of a decision appealed against.

-CAS can’t extend a ban imposed by FIFA or UEFA. We will either get it reduced, serve the ban or get it removed completely. 

UEFA or FIFA, one case or another it’s completely irrelevant

Man City can get punished seriously because they’re appealing before they’ve even been punished. But we’re good because we’re officially serving the ban if you ask FIFA.

Of course each case is relevant to be treated separately. The circumstances and potential penalties over each are completely different and as frustrating as it is, all of us are simply speculating over our case. 

Are you sure about not being able to extend the ban, because if reports are true this is what is causing our stance on the ban (likely because we know ourselves that we're unlikely to be able to successfully argue). If that is true then I would agree it wouldn't make sense why we aren't more aggressive.

Also, there's no guarantees that City's appeal is going to be successful just because of the timing of their appeal and how quickly they've submitted it. There's been lots of rumours recently regarding Guardiola having a clause in his contract to walk if they're kicked out of Europe and these links with Juventus. The conspiracy theory in all of this could be that City are trying to delay the inevitable to also stop Guardiola getting poached, who knows?!

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Exactly.....there is a reason we didnt go for a pro, someone that has been there and done that. Cech will be a sorta yes man.....I hope he knows what he is getting himself into, cuz there is no way Marina the model will give up power unless RA says so.

Cech is a smart man, he's not going to accept the role to become just a 'Yes' man and have no significant power of sorts at the club. I don't know what's the full scope of the role but one of the responsibilities that have been mentioned is becoming the link between the first team and board, 'bringing a more coherence to a decision-making structure that has appeared disjointed at times since Emenalo's departure, as well as reassuring disillusioned fans about the club's broader direction' (as reported on ESPN). Given the disconnect between the board and manager we have had in recent years, I would say this is most welcome, especially communicating with the fans bit - let us what's going on or what's their thinking on things, like what we normally see with clubs in other leagues rather than let stupid media rumors demoralize the club.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Cech is a smart man, he's not going to accept the role to become just a 'Yes' man and have no significant power of sorts at the club. I don't know what's the full scope of the role but one of the responsibilities that have been mentioned is becoming the link between the first team and board, 'bringing a more coherence to a decision-making structure that has appeared disjointed at times since Emenalo's departure, as well as reassuring disillusioned fans about the club's broader direction' (as reported on ESPN). Given the disconnect between the board and manager we have had in recent years, I would say this is most welcome, especially communicating with the fans bit - let us what's going on or what's their thinking on things, like what we normally see with clubs in other leagues rather than let stupid media rumors demoralize the club.

I hope your right mate.....I just feel we should have gone for a more experienced DOF, there are few good ones about. We need know how and experience more than ever in that role. At the same time I think its a decent guess why we havent accuired one with the said abilities.....Marina wont have it in the long term and shit would stir up. I hope im wrong, time will tell.

27 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I hope your right mate.....I just feel we should have gone for a more experienced DOF, there are few good ones about. We need know how and experience more than ever in that role. At the same time I think its a decent guess why we havent accuired one with the said abilities.....Marina wont have it in the long term and shit would stir up. I hope im wrong, time will tell.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, zekinjo said:

Our club trying to make people believe CAS could extend our ban while Man City have filled an appeal to CAS in just 24 hours.. This club, Chelsea FC, has no owner.. 🤡 show left right and center.. 

1A0537A4-8C72-4C47-985C-BFC619D6B9BC.thumb.jpeg.2ebf18adf73ab5172a92f719200d92ed.jpeg

Maybe we don't want to Appeal..

6 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

she did very well on the Hazard deal for it being a 1 year-left-on-contract deal

BUT she is far FAR FAR from off the hook overall, so so many more misses than hits

I will never be gaslit into saying she is brilliant

she was already in a pure power position when all the 2014 and onward rot took place, the horrific sales, the horrid buys, the utterly botched attempted buys, the fucking rule-breaking lawlessness that is flaying us alive atm (bans)