John Stones

Sidzeret

He looks too weak/thin for a CB. He's 188 cm (6 ft 2) and weights only 70 kg (154 lbs). Should be at least 194 lbs at that height.

john-stones-everton_3010252.jpg?20130926

That's an old pic. He has gained significant muscle since then.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, just interviewed now after the game. He also said "We are trying to focus on the football"

It sounds like it all depends on the next bid. Martinez would not say that if there wasnt something going on behind the scenes.

Awesome, very few centre back I would prefer in the world, if any all things considered.

Did a Cahill Lol. £40m please.

if cahill had "backed off"like sstones did against sterling and it resulted in a goal, GC would have been burned alive.

also, did u see the david luiz moment. tried to get the ball in the midfield, could not , tracked back and collided with gallaway to put navas open and through on goal. would have been hilarious if navas had scored.

I want him to sign because he is good, although fee isnt sitting quite comfortably with me.

BUT

If he signs, i am looking forward to EVERY SINGLE Everton fan on twitter backtracking and calling the media liars about his TR etc. and how Stones was not leaving this window period, no chance in hell etc. (still may not)

If he doesnt sign, fair enough

if cahill had "backed off"like sstones did against sterling and it resulted in a goal, GC would have been burned alive.

also, did u see the david luiz moment. tried to get the ball in the midfield, could not , tracked back and collided with gallaway to put navas open and through on goal. would have been hilarious if navas had scored.

the first one right, yeah. imagine a backline of him and gc, they would back off each other out of the stadium...but he can improve

as for the second one, stones had the situation under control and there came gallaway to tackle stones for whatever reason. completely gallaway's fault. never seen such a ridiculous brainfart moment before cos from a controlled situation it gifted city a must-score opportunity.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You