John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let him play a blinder v City, then go in all guns blazing next week. £40m. Moses on loan. Mourinho said today maybe a winger could go.

A blinder v City, just waiting for Aguero to absolutely destroy him and Jagielka, like every other CB pairing in the PL.

A blinder v City, just waiting for Aguero to absolutely destroy him and Jagielka, like every other CB pairing in the PL.

He's one of those players that you just have to hope has an off day like Messi or Suarez. I bet Everton get battered.

He's one of those players that you just have to hope has an off day like Messi or Suarez. I bet Everton get battered.

Yeah man without a doubt, even when he played against us in the last two seasons, he was always a threat even if we didn't lose to them. I can't see Stones and Jagielka having any luck, Everton always seem to lose against City so I'm expecting the same again.

Although based on last seasons performances I don't see why we are looking to bid 40M.

Yeah man without a doubt, even when he played against us in the last two seasons, he was always a threat even if we didn't lose to them. I can't see Stones and Jagielka having any luck, Everton always seem to lose against City so I'm expecting the same again.

Although based on last seasons performances I don't see why we are looking to bid 40M.

Everton actually one of Citys bogey sides, and at Goodison, City have only won twice in the last decade.

Everyone actually one of Citys bogey sides, and at Goodison, City have only won twice in the last decade.

Really? Fucking hell. I know under Mancini it wasn't the best but under Pellegrini they seemed to beat them every time more or less.

Still reckon City will steamroll them still. A match fit Aguero who absolutely terrorized our defence up against Jagielka and Stones? Aguero is crucial to City winning anything this year.

Really? Fucking hell. I know under Mancini it wasn't the best but under Pellegrini they seemed to beat them every time more or less.

Still reckon City will steamroll them still. A match fit Aguero who absolutely terrorized our defence up against Jagielka and Stones? Aguero is crucial to City winning anything this year.

Well tbf Greenie has beaten them 3/4 but even with that there record vs Everton hasn't been very good down the years, especially at Goodison which Is relevant due to the game this weekend being played there.

Well tbf Greenie has beaten them 3/4 but even with that there record vs Everton hasn't been very good down the years, especially at Goodison which Is relevant due to the game this weekend being played there.

I think he'll make it 4/5.

Can see Aguero scoring a few to be fair, Stones-Jagielka is a weaker partnership than Cahill-Terry and if Silva is given as much time and space as he normally is there will be no issues at all for Aguero to get chances. Really feels its just a matter of how many for City as opposed to when.

I know any club wants to hold on to their players, but I'm really starting to fucking hate both that club and its fans.

I hope we steal Stones and spank the shit out of Everton.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You