John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So José didn't deny that we're still after him. Quite the opposite in fact. The way I interpreted it was that as long as the window is open there's a chance. Also insinuated that they have an important game tomorrow and that talking about another teams player before that game wasn't a good idea.

Optimistic we'll get this done next week. His line about not letting an opportunity slip sounded encouraging.

So José didn't deny that we're still after him. Quite the opposite in fact. The way I interpreted it was that as long as the window is open there's a chance. Also insinuated that they have an important game tomorrow and that talking about another teams player before that game wasn't a good idea.

Optimistic we'll get this done next week. His line about not letting an opportunity slip sounded encouraging.

I dont even think Stones will be the last. if we get him. based on that presser anyway

Double post. But did anyone get the impression Mourinho knew something in that presser. I may be wrong but when asked about Stones and refusing to comment, he then said some rumours are true and players can leave clubs when you think they dont look like doing so. Or something similar

I've been wondering how good this player, Funes Mori actually is. I know one Argentine who loves him like his big brother. I guess Everton have seen enough. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/21/everton-ramiro-funes-mori-argentina

Double post. But did anyone get the impression Mourinho knew something in that presser. I may be wrong but when asked about Stones and refusing to comment, he then said some rumours are true and players can leave clubs when you think they dont look like doing so. Or something similar

Just watched it and got the same impression. Something is rumbling under on this one.

Wouldn't you think that if Roberto was 1000% sure Stones did not hand in a transfer request he would just come out and say it instead of beating around the bush?

Before Pedro I was convinced he was staying at Everton, but now? It seems like Granovskaia is back in the driver's seat and she's taking no prisoners...

Wouldn't you think that if Roberto was 1000% sure Stones did not hand in a transfer request he would just come out and say it instead of beating around the bush?

Before Pedro I was convinced he was staying at Everton, but now? It seems like Granovskaia is back in the driver's seat and she's taking no prisoners...

Your first line is right. He could have killed the story dead with a "no he has not handed one in" but hes now kept people wondering if he was bluffing by being less than convincing.

Chelsea will also try to convince Everton's center back John Stones and the expected offer is 55 million Euros. #CFC #EFC (via @sport)

John Stones is prepared to hand in a transfer request to force through his move to Chelsea. #CFC #EFC (Mail)

Stones is yet to hand in a transfer request, but will do so should the deal drag on into next week as #CFC prepare a bid of £35m (Mail) #EFC

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You