Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

I dont believe the linesman saw him. Matic had his back to him. He gave it based on Villa players reaction.

That may be right but it was the correct decision. If that was at the other end and given everyone would be in uproar.

Schurrle and Ba in the second half around the 60 minute mark if we have not scored

Does Matic have a 3rd hand on his chest now? How the FUCK was that a handball!?

the ball touched his chest and bounced to his hand though

Schurrle and Ba in the second half around the 60 minute mark if we have not scored

agree. schurrle can exploit the space between villa defenders.

I can deal with the odd decision not going our way but this is taking the piss.

How was that not a straight red for bringing down Ramires when he was through on goal?

I assume because there was another defender nearby, he wasn't clean through.. Could've been red though

Good half. Credit for Villa, they tried something different with their defensive organization with a fairly high line and two very close banks of 4. Basically they have a 2v1 in central areas in the middle every time.

But we've countered them well and were unlucky not run behind them. Linesman has been shocking.

Schurrle on for Willian is a must, imo.