Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

Am I the only one that thought that didn't hit Matic's arm? Looks like it hit his shoulder. But not surprised because Foy hates us. Torres "leading" the line has been below standard again.

Most definately hit his upper arm, can't see how the linesman could have spotted it though

Am I the only one that thought that didn't hit Matic's arm? Looks like it hit his shoulder. But not surprised because Foy hates us. Torres "leading" the line has been below standard again.

I think it clearly hit his arm. On any occasion, Foy gave the ball, it was the assistant who gave the handball.

As for Torres, his movement has been great, imo. How many times has he run behind them with a diagonal run down the left flank?

1st half far from boring. Why all the negativity? It's our best 1st half since i don't even remember when. Credit to Villa, they've made it a brilliant clash with their attitude.

I think it clearly hit his arm. On any occasion, Foy gave the ball, it was the assistant who gave the handball.

As for Torres, his movement has been great, imo. How many times has he run behind them with a diagonal run down the left flank?

How many times has he hit the target?

He has chances to pass the ball but chose to fall over instead.

Running in behind doesn't get you goals, you actually have to do something with the ball