Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

Turkey is a police state that got away with genocide and systematic torture of political opponents and minorities. It's unfortunate that our fans have to go support the team in such places as it's a country witch shouldnt be part UEFA let alone be considered for EU membership. But as they are located in a spot of strategic importance to Nato, the hypocrisy will continue and we'll have to put up with their shitty teams and shitty fans in our competitions. The countries mentality is truely reflected by their fans actions in this case.

Some of them are ok though...

Cech and Drogba played against each other three times:

2002.08.17: Guingamp - Rennes 3 - 0 Malouda scored twice

2003.01.11: Rennes - Guingamp 2 - 1

2003.10.25: Drogba(and Bayern's Van Buyten) scored

They won 12 titles together(3 PL, 4 FA-cup, 1 CL, 2 CS, 2 LC). Tomorrow they will be opponents after 10 years.

Ban the cunts from the competition. Nothing but trouble why the fuck are these morons allowed to compete? At the very least Chelsea should ban away fans from the return leg at Stamford Bridge. Absolute fucking scum, told you

I'm weirdly not interested in this match...

We already won the UCL in 2012, so I have accomplished my unhealthy obsession with the UCL. More even because we won it in such a surreal fashion, I really dont perceive this year's competition as being utterly important or whatever!

The only thing that will really keep me excited is to see Drogba's reception at Stamford Bridge, but besides that I dont really care. As long as Chelsea remain top of the Premier League everything its all fine.

I want us to be the best in England and win the League, that is what I trully want!

Hey guys.First of all good evening.

I'm a Galatasaray Fan and I apologize for the sons of bitches who stabbed a Chelsea Fan if it's true. They're definitely just bunch of ignorant people who call themselves Muslim.

I hope it's gonna be good game tomorrow.

And finally, "Welcome to Hell" :Goober:

english teams like a shit
look at manu:)

We will crush shelsea

KOCANIZ GALATASARAY

ALAYINIZIN AMINA KORUM EFENDİ OLUN ADAM OLUN

ŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞ 1 2 3 cimbom bom cim bom bom LAYLAYLLAYLAYLALYALYALAAAaayyy OOOO CİMBOM BOOOM

This couldn't get any more obvious...