Jase

Man of the Match  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, the officials were on their side today, odd considering it was at the bridge. The 5mins added on were actually not enough.

Agreed. Thought the referee didn't have any consistency what so ever. Everton got quite a few VERY soft freekicks, and we didn't get remotely the same amount, despited being fouled heavily. The ref was piss poor tbh.

if I ask the question why can't u see us improving, you have to see the future to tell me that

I'm talking short term, not long term. We'll play Galata soon and it's gonna be way harder than it seems.

The back 5 + Matic were great today. Ramires when he came on gave us that energy too.

Our front four were so bad though. Hazard wasn't bad but he wasn't amazing either, Willian pretty poor, and Oscar was, and I never actually describe a performance like this, absolute dogshite, probably his worst performance in a CFC shirt.

Delighted to have gotten the win though. As said above, winning games like this wins you the title. Everton were excellent and deserved a draw but we nicked it.

Matic, who absolutely bossed it and had Barkley in his pocket when he came on, was my MOTM for just being so solid and for trying to speed up the transition from attack to defence.

Bring on Galatasaray!

That back four along with Matic is really what won us the game. They kept us in it and gave us a fighting chance right till the end. Just shows how important it is that the defensive players keep their concentration for the full 90 mins. They were immense.

Still some work Mourinho has to do, but honestly this team hasn't come close to challenging for the title for 2-3 seasons now, at this stage of the season what matters is not so much the performance but picking up 3 points by hook or by crook. On to the next.

Massive 3 points and important psychologically going into the Champions League clash.

No offence to Luiz, but JT and Cahill has the magic in them this season to hold our fortress. It seems that Mourinho has drilled that never give up feel into the side.

Just bring in that striker and we are perfect next season on.

Amazing feeling today.