Jase

Man of the Match  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAH, I WAS LITERALLY SAYING "We won't score." And then John 'fucking legend' Terry saves our asses AGAIN!

Azpilicueta was immense. Terry and Cahill both very decent. Matic alright. Hazard quiet, Willian poor and Oscar really poor.

Thekid9 or something? HOLY SHIT TORRES WAS BAD. Like, how can you be so FUCKING bad?

Anyway, very important 3 points. GO CHELSEA!

I agree man. Don't you feel that the attackers are trying to take on defenders all of the time instead of passing around or connecting with each other?

this. many times the attackers are focussed on their 1v1 opponent than trying to link up.

Everton were taking half an hour to take GK kicks, faked injuries and were even laying on the ball, stop-start/stop-start..

Should have been 10mins added on, but it all worked out in the end.

i thought i was the only one who noticed the start-stop thing!

so frustrating ref :rant:

Best thing is we get to sit back, relax and see what Arsenal and City do. Easy enough games, but the pressure is all on them now. Lets hope they were all watching when JT stuck that one in! Psychological blow perhaps?