Jase

Man of the Match  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John fuckinf Terry. True blue. Captain leadwr legend. What a win this is. Massive massive massive result. Theae are the results that win you PLs. And we sjowed some great character to fight till thw end.

Not to take anything away from everton who were very goos today. Spexially on rhe firat half. Our class showed towarda the end of the natch.

Cech- couple of brilliant saves. Diatribution was good too. 8/10

Iva- the birthday boy had a goos outinf. Was solid defensivwly. Loved how non chalantly he dispossessed delefou. Put a couple of good crosses too. 8/10

GC- Solid. Nothing flashy. Simply did his job abd dwalt with naiwnith very weel. 7/10

Jt- CLL!!!! truw blue in every sense of the words. Derserves an extension. Don't think that the goal was his but he played a major major part. 8/10

Azpi- MOTM. Flawless. The number of interceptions and some of thw runs were simply wonderful. 10/10 performance for ne.

Matic- 2 very different halves. Hopelessly slow in the first half cos of no link up play thru oscar while a brilliant second half. Drove US forward. Won the ball and again drove us forward. 7/10.

Lamps - Cll!!!! He deserves it too. These deliveries are what have been missing from our game. But have to say that he was poor in the first half. Cery slo and he has sefinitely lost a yard or 2 compared to the start of tje season and not just hia prine. Seemed a lot more comfortable in a 3 man mid. 6/10

Oscar- pathetic. Absokutely horrendous. Barry raped him. End of disxusion. He has been poor for some time now but thia has to be his worst 45 minites in blue shirt. Don't care about the sytem and the workrate, a number 10 is pivotal and ezcept for the first couple of months, he has been average at best. 3/10

Hazard - was dangerous thru out the natch. Seemed the most likely to score but he has GOT TO BE MORE SELFISH. Too many timea he leta go off a good enoigh oppurtunity only for aomeone else to apoil the move. 7/10

Willian - avearaage . Uncreative and un influebtial. Neesa to start converting theae half chancea to become world class. 6/10

Etoo - was dexwnt. Again linker up brilliantly with hazard and tried creating aomething. Some good runs behind the everton defence but they were really good. 7/10

Subs

Rambo- brilliant. Changed the whole complexion of the game. Ran wonderfully well with the ball and I hope his haters dig a hole for themselves. 8/10

Torres- worked hard. Won a few headers but uninfluwntial. 6/10

Schurrle- did well. Took coleman on, a good ahot too. Should be playong a lot more than he is. 7/10

We have a few problems wjich is their for every team tosee. We rely too much on individual brilliance than having an actuall play.

Lui not in defence and yet another xlean sheet simply cabt be a coincidence. Lamps should not play in a 2 man mid. Some of the pointers for me.

I'm SO happy to read the comments here from PROPER Chelsea fans. I've been reading some comments by some so-called Chelsea fans on public forums like the Guardian and co, and they are bashing our players and managers, for lack of a better word. Since when did we Chelsea fans become so fucking entitled and clueless?

We've been unbeaten for 13 games, which is the longest unbeaten streak of any team in the PL this season, and are seated atop the league yet these fools always have something to complain and moan about. No wonder people think Chelsea fans are glory hunters. Everton are a bloody good team. They had only lost 4 games coming into this game, which is less than Liverpool and Man City. They are also very good at keeping the ball, and according to Jose in his press conference, he had to change our regular strategy of pressing high up the pitch to counter this.

Anyway, back to my main point. I'm just fed up of these glory-hunting (yes) fuckers who claim to support us, but won't hesitate to bash us on public forums like the Guardian in full view of opposing fans, giving a wrong impression on how the game panned out. Chelsea of the last two seasons will certainly not have won that game, I'm sure of it.

I'm SO happy to read the comments here from PROPER Chelsea fans. I've been reading some comments by some so-called Chelsea fans on public forums like the Guardian and co, and they are bashing our players and managers, for lack of a better word. Since when did we Chelsea fans become so fucking entitled and clueless?

We've been unbeaten for 13 games, which is the longest unbeaten streak of any team in the PL this season, and are seated atop the league yet these fools always have something to complain and moan about. No wonder people think Chelsea fans are glory hunters. Everton are a bloody good team. They had only lost 4 games coming into this game, which is less than Liverpool and Man City. They are also very good at keeping the ball, and according to Jose in his press conference, he had to change our regular strategy of pressing high up the pitch to counter this.

Anyway, back to my main point. I'm just fed up of these glory-hunting (yes) fuckers who claim to support us, but won't hesitate to bash us on public forums like the Guardian in full view of opposing fans, giving a wrong impression on how the game panned out. Chelsea of the last two seasons will certainly not have won that game, I'm sure of it.

welcome great post ..hope you are a white sox fan not a cubbie

The whole game was like a FIFA 14 match. High intensity and solid defending throughout. Glad we came out on top,it was a great match to watch. Proud of the players and Jose.

a lot of our attacking play was substandard but our back 6 in defence were superb

Our front four were so bad though. Hazard wasn't bad but he wasn't amazing either, Willian pretty poor, and Oscar was, and I never actually describe a performance like this, absolute dogshite, probably his worst performance in a CFC shirt.

Its time to stop the double standard. When Willian dont have a good game, he is described as poor. When its Hazard, people say " he wasnt amazing". For me I dont see how Willian was worst than Hazard today.

Its time to stop the double standard. When Willian dont have a good game, he is described as poor. When its Hazard, people say " he wasnt amazing". For me I dont see how Willian was worst than Hazard today.

I havent noticed many slating Willian .. must admit was disappointed to see himm subbed today

Was about to write off our title chances when it looked like two more dropped points.....and I think I still might. The lack of a good striker (not a bit decent like Eto'o) is murdering every good thing we do anywhere else on the pitch and that's a shame because we ARE doing a lot of good things on the pitch.

First things first, Azpilicueta put in one of the best displays of the season. Utterly remarkable, strong, good on the ball and commitment means he's my man of the match.

Then there's that Terry and Cahill partnership - impregnable, indefatigable and wins games. With those two at the heart of the defence then we are always going to be in with a chance of nicking it in the 93rd minute.

Matic is that guy - that guy we've been looking for since Maka left. His energy around the pitch is fantastic, he doesn't go missing, he looks to move the ball forward at almost every opportunity, he fights for every ball, he's strong, he's a leader....fuck it, he's everything Mikel isn't.

Ivanovic is back to his best, and that cross in the second-half was a thing of beauty. Unfortunately Eto'o's mobility scooter got stuck in the turf and he fell slowly to the ground a few inches behind the ball. Hopefully the old dear won't need a new hip after that.

Ramires injected some pace into affairs and even showed some nice touches which EVERYONE knows he is capable of. They also realise he isn't capable of doing it consistently. That shot was reminiscent of Essien's goal against Arsenal a few seasons back and summed up Ramires to a tee. Like Essien, but not quite.

Willian has nice hair.

Torres.....well if Chris Moyles can call himself a second-hand car dealer on his taxes then I suppose Torres can just about get away with calling himself a footballer. That he still gets on tells you just how useless Ba must be.

Oh, and YAY....Schurrle's still alive.

So all in all, we won. Optimists will say that champions play bad and still get a result, whilst pessimists will once again note that we don't have anything resembling a class striker up front. It has cost us, it will cost us again but it will get fixed in the summer. If we are a ship then we have a solid hull, a fine captain....and a fuckload of deadwood to clear out before adding the sails.

Yep, this!

Ps: i laughed hard @ Willian has nice hair :lol: